News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

That new guy Volva had a bright idea to add "break your links to target sites" to this.  It's Roger's, so I'll let him do it if he wants.  I think it's a good idea.

Cain

Roger could do a completely updated one.

It could be amusing.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Felix on February 26, 2009, 08:14:37 AM
That new guy Volva had a bright idea to add "break your links to target sites" to this.  It's Roger's, so I'll let him do it if he wants.  I think it's a good idea.

It may be a bright idea, but Felix is being too kind. I only thought of it after Felix advised me to break a link to a site I was trolling. So all I deserve credit for is fucking up and then learning something from Felix.  :)

Jasper

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on February 26, 2009, 12:02:10 PM
Roger could do a completely updated one.

It could be amusing.

Okay.  Give me a couple of days.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Excellent.  It has been three and a half years, nearly.  And while we haven't changed massively, we still have.  I look foward to seeing what you come up with.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: Felix on March 01, 2009, 07:05:18 AM
Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 01, 2009, 06:41:38 AM
Felix is being too kind.

...Go fuck a blender.

Is that better?

That depends on whether the blender is turned on or not.  :D

Sheered Völva

TGRR: I had a discussion with somebody somewhere on this site (sorry, don't remember who or where). We thought good advice could include something like, "Don't defend yourself for 20 pages. That never works." I think it would be good for Noobs to learn this before they take up 20 pages.

Just a suggestion.  :)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 09, 2009, 01:17:48 AM
TGRR: I had a discussion with somebody somewhere on this site (sorry, don't remember who or where). We thought good advice could include something like, "Don't defend yourself for 20 pages. That never works." I think it would be good for Noobs to learn this before they take up 20 pages.

Won't work, but okay.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Thurnez Isa

Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Thurnez Isa on March 09, 2009, 01:39:58 AM
can we demand a sacrifice from them?

A human one, right?  I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not gonna settle for a fucking pigeon.

Sheered Völva

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 09, 2009, 01:31:15 AM

Won't work, but okay.

Are you saying my idea won't work? How can you say that? Why are you so mean? Why are you always insulting me? Why don't you ever listen to the really important stuff I have to say? I'm not being overly sensitive but you are so abusive! I'm a great person, a really really real Discordian! I can say 23skiddo and 5 tons of flax and mittens and w1n! And you're a spag and a Bobite and your pipe tobacco smells really bad! I can keep it up for 20 pages!

Or Kill Me

Sheered Völva

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 09, 2009, 01:41:15 AM

A human one, right?  I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not gonna settle for fucking a pigeon.

fixed  :mrgreen:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 09, 2009, 03:50:07 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 09, 2009, 01:31:15 AM

Won't work, but okay.

Are you saying my idea won't work? How can you say that? Why are you so mean? Why are you always insulting me? Why don't you ever listen to the really important stuff I have to say? I'm not being overly sensitive but you are so abusive! I'm a great person, a really really real Discordian! I can say 23skiddo and 5 tons of flax and mittens and w1n! And you're a spag and a Bobite and your pipe tobacco smells really bad! I can keep it up for 20 pages!

:lulz:  See what I mean?

Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 09, 2009, 03:50:07 AM
Or Kill Me

You're doing it wrong.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Sheered Völva on March 09, 2009, 03:50:55 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 09, 2009, 01:41:15 AM

A human one, right?  I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not gonna settle for fucking a pigeon.

fixed  :mrgreen:

Joke ruined.  Thanks.

TGRR,
Wonders if we've been recruiting from the dittoheads.