News:

PD.com: can increase your susceptibility to cancer, dementia, heart disease, diabetes, influenza, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus - even the common cold.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Also, don't complain to The Mgt or the mods, because they don't really care.
Except for Mal, but she'll kill you just to watch you die if you fuck with her. Seriously.

No shit.  Remember the last guy that asked Malaul for help?

We were picking bits of him out of the ventilation ducts for WEEKS.
excuse me a sec

what are you babbling about?

I didn't write the second sentence in the first passage, but I should have.

In any case, I was just referring to your "Old Testament moments".

Or the time you made the n00b monkey dance.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WEEOOOLINKS FOR OUR FACE TO WATCH! SHOW US THE ANGSTY WRATH OF THE MAL!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

LHX

"true discordian"

baaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa

does a hurricane know that it is called a hurricane?

at least i didnt make that mistake
tho i did hit most of the other ones on the list
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHX"true discordian"

baaaahahahahahaaaaaaaa

does a hurricane know that it is called a hurricane?

at least i didnt make that mistake
tho i did hit most of the other ones on the list

It's just part of being a n00b.

The reason I wrote this is to save on having to bash n00bs into not boring us.

The suggestions aren't rules, after all.  I mean, this isn't COMMUNISM. :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

LHX

fuck

i feel bad for anybody who has had knowledge of this shit for a long time

this planet seems a lot like a fucked up kind of waiting room where somebody has spread a REALLY bad joke
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXfuck

i feel bad for anybody who has had knowledge of this shit for a long time

this planet seems a lot like a fucked up kind of waiting room where somebody has spread a REALLY bad joke

It's more like a church in which someone has farted in a wet and messy way.

But it's too late, bro...you KNOW, now, and you can't UNKNOW, no matter how much you'll soon wish you could.

Yes, it really IS that fucked up, and it's NOT gonna get any better, and you will not be saved.

The thing to remember is that the world isn't after you personally, even if the demons have your name tatooed on their foreheads.

LHX

i guess shit is an acquired taste

it looks like its either get dirty or get dirted
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXi guess shit is an acquired taste

it looks like its either get dirty or get dirted

Worse...it's BOTH.

You can describe Human Society(tm) as people climbing up a ladder, one after the other, with those below eating those above from the feet up, while those above defecate on those below.

Best part is, there is no prize at the top of the ladder.  Ho ho!  Isn't THAT funny?  That SUV and the $2 Mn house won't fiit in your coffin, it turns out.

Nope.  Rich and poor people decompose at the same rate...and the real joke is that the "successful" people didn't have time to have any FUN before they croaked.

LHX

hahahahahaaaa

FUN

they may not have any fun
but they sure do know how to pretend

had me convinced for a while
neat hell

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXhahahahahaaaa

FUN

they may not have any fun
but they sure do know how to pretend

had me convinced for a while

Hell, they've convinced THEMSELVES.  They say to themselves, "So what if there is a vast conspiracy(tm)?  They're not after me, I pay my taxes, I obey the laws, no matter how goofy they are...I vote the right way, I go to church..."

And they're right...the conspiracy isn't out to get them, because they've been had all along!

So have most "rebels", who decry corporations while wearing their Hot Topic(tm) official rebel clothing(tm), and listen to the corporate-approved anti-establishment bands.

In the end, there is no difference between the functionary in his cube, and the freak with dyed hair and Doc Martins.  They are both grist for the conspiracy mill.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

THE GOOD REVEREND'S BUDDHA NATURE IS STRONG!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

LHX

it is true

the only conspiracy is ignorance

situation normal IS all fucked up

take it personal

take it very very personal
neat hell

Buddha's Ghost Penis

WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

LHX

neat hell