News:

Testimonial: "Yeah, wasn't expecting it. Near shat myself."

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idem

Quote from: East Coast Hustle on April 02, 2007, 12:47:01 PM
don't we have a subforum for fans of creepy japanese stuff?

we do. it's here
I TOLD THEM TO GO THERE.  DID THEY LISTEN?  NO.

Cain

Isn't subjecting people to EB&G one of the newly allowed interrogation methods being used at Guantanamo Bay?

hunter s.durden

Is that place a ZOMGLOL23PINEAL!!!!!!!111!!! ?

I just hear so much, but never leave the bounds of this place.
This space for rent.

Cain

My opinion isn't worth repeating, mainly because my beef is personal, but its nothing like, say, the idiots on Myspace.

saint aini

I'd be banned there the moment I'd show up.

Mang, a round of sex on the beach for all and a ginger ale for me.

Bill it to EB&G.
Mary: Let me ask you something.
[Grabs his hand]
Mary: Why are you alive?
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: It's circular. You exist to continue your existence. What's the point?
John Preston: What's the point of your existence?
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

saint aini

Quote from: Cain on April 02, 2007, 02:59:24 PM
My opinion isn't worth repeating, mainly because my beef is personal, but its nothing like, say, the idiots on Myspace.

ZOMG PINEAL IDIOTS on myspace > EB&G pretentious asswipes?
[Grabs his hand]
John Preston: [Breaks free] I'm alive... I live... to safeguard the continuity of this great society. To serve Libria.
Mary: To feel. 'Cause you've never done it, you can never know it. But it's as vital as breath. And without it, without love, without anger, without sorrow, breath is just a clock... ticking.

hunter s.durden

Ah, I see.

Much worse IMO.

Hunter- Hates real Discordians.
This space for rent.

Cain

I'm not sure.  I want to stab both in the face, but I haven't hung around the Myspace peeps a lot.  Hunter did though, IIRC (davedim saved him from a life of misery).

saint aini

Just to clarify: We're not being real Discordians without calling ourselves real Discordians?
[Grabs his hand]

hunter s.durden

Yeah, I owe my online life to that creepy little bastard.
They aren't bad, just tedious and predictable.
Their responses are prepackaged in "RAW-Wrap".
This space for rent.

Triple Zero

last time i checked (half a year ago?)

EB&G = kinda like Apple Talk, but they only talk about the weather, and what they're eating right now
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

LMNO

AFK

Well, there was the n00b/troll DarkOnion who's answer to the aging Boomer population was Euthanasia.  The best part was when I asked him for some peer-reviewed research to back up his "facts" he used wikipedia.   :lol:
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

That One Guy

It's gotta be true - it's on the Intarwebstm!

:roll: :lol:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

The Good Reverend Roger

I disagree with Cain.  EB&G is okay, for what it is intended for.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.