News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Attention, N00bs: You might want to read this.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 07, 2005, 04:13:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasper

Goatse violates photobucket?

I guess it just doesn't seem that profane to me anymore.

Mourning Star

well, I tried to upload it, but it says the upload folder is full and to contact an admin.

I was too lazy to do that

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

IT SAYS MY IP IS BANNED AND I CANT SEE THE PIC.
HOW RUDE

Suu

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2008, 02:52:46 AM

Fixed that for ya, Rog. You can't link anything from Godlike Productions because they hate us.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Suu! on April 24, 2008, 07:54:53 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 22, 2008, 02:52:46 AM

Fixed that for ya, Rog. You can't link anything from Godlike Productions because they hate us.

Then we need to punish them.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

We already did that once.

Got our IPs wiped out in the process.  And they've banned 90% of proxies there. :(

Boozer

Anybody who spends thirty something pages on how n00bs or noobs or whatever should act here or on any forum needs to really reconsider there life goals. PS: Natural Ice fucks you up.

El

Quote from: Boozer on May 04, 2008, 09:39:43 AM
Anybody who spends thirty something pages on how n00bs or noobs or whatever should act here or on any forum needs to really reconsider there life goals. PS: Natural Ice fucks you up.

Is it really any worse than reading thirty pages of some other topic? And I would also know, did you read over thirty pages on how n00bs or noobs or whatever should act here or on any other forum? If no, then how can you say it's stupid. If yes, should you be spending your time thinking yourself new life goals?

Hooray! I'm having a wonderful time!

Boozer

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hunter s.durden

Quote from: Nigel on May 04, 2008, 04:46:16 PM
50 posts...

This is going to be hard.

Nigel, you've been here long enough, fuck that suggestion...

So Boozer, are the new guy thats going to roll in here and talk about shitty beer and getting drunk as though you're the only person that's discovered it?

Oh, an alcoholic... how deliciously unique...  :|
This space for rent.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Boozer on May 04, 2008, 09:39:43 AM

Anybody that proudly identifies themselves with alcoholism needs to really reconsider there (sic) life goals.

Boozer

No that was not exactly my plan. My plan was to roll in here and love on it. Although the other idea is more delightful.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Boozer on May 04, 2008, 04:57:48 PM
No that was not exactly my plan. My plan was to roll in here and love on it. Although the other idea is more delightful.

Um, yeah.  You're the same retard that fucked up the Bush acct.

Shut the hell up.  Nobody wants to hear your bullshit.