News:

PD.Com: Pretention in a can.

Main Menu

Rev Roger Rant#1: Roger Gets His Slack Back.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 09, 2005, 02:12:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerSUBTITLES, MAN!
The re-re thinks you're cool.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Acoge

SO I was reading a book in a "common" area and someone was watching a sitcom... these dirty hicks on the show starting talking about rearranging letters on a sign... good mental exercises all around I look up to see what letters they are useing... when one of them makes the comment ' Kind of funny that we got hired to watch this car lot."

turns out they were hired specificaly to watch the car lot to stop people from rearranging the letters on the sign because they rearranged the letters on the sign now add this to the ( something witty about the movie "Fight Club")and we have a great atmosphere for OM ( not to be confused with something from the movie "fight Club")

I, of course, will never watch that show again ( as I didn't catch the name and found most of the humor to be just awefull). so in summery... not only can The Machine(tm) not guard all the two-by-fours it is a funny idea to make sure that "WE" are the ones guarding the two-by-fours.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

THE GOOD REVEREND UNDERSTANDS THE BUDDHA NATURE! 10 TUMMIES OF 10!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

LHX

neat hell

Buddha's Ghost Penis

YOU MUST INVIGORATE YOUR BUDDHA NATURE! OOH! TIME FOR US TO SWIM INTO THE PLEASURABLE COMPANY OF NICE SMELLING HUMAN NEIGHBORS! GOODBYE TO YOU! REMEMBER YOUR BUDDHA NATURE!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Acoge... not only can The Machine(tm) not guard all the two-by-fours it is a funny idea to make sure that "WE" are the ones guarding the two-by-fours.

Whoa.

I like the way you think.

East Coast Hustle

in les than two months, I will find myself in control of the manufacture and allocation of a small pile of the proverbial "two by fours".

:twisted:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlein les than two months, I will find myself in control of the manufacture and allocation of a small pile of the proverbial "two by fours".

:twisted:

You'll be shot within minutes of taking office.

TGRR,
Knows they keep a few Oswalds on ice for people like YUO.

East Coast Hustle

nah. they won't bother with me until I'm a US senator, which probably won't be for another 15-20 years.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlenah. they won't bother with me until I'm a US senator, which probably won't be for another 15-20 years.

8)

Nope.  YUO, they're gonna nip in the bud.

East Coast Hustle

are you kidding?

I'm a registered Republican here. they think I'm the new blood of the "movement".

:lol: