News:

The End of the World is Coming, and YOU MAY DIE

Main Menu

Attention NOOBS- Ignore Rev. Rodger

Started by Malaclypse the Tertiary, September 12, 2005, 06:41:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Hey there Noobies and Jadites- This is for the Noobies

You will run into more than a few bullies on this site.
Just try to ignore them and go about your merry maddness.

There are those of us here who will try to counteract their discouragement.

Please stick around. We NEED new blood!

Be who you are.
And remember- Just because someone has racked up 23 million posts doesn't make them any more Discordian than you.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_FonzarellHUGLAGHALGHALGHALAHUGLAGHALGHALGHAL
That's a pretty good representation of my cat when she's in the process of spewing undigested food in a chunky jet across the floor.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger is serious business.

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Pagan Pride Day is Coming Up
I'm sure you've heard of this, as there are events taking place all over the country and even the world. You can find a Pride event near you on their website. Events are usually held around the fall Equinox, but exact dates and times can vary from place to place. I was at the Toronto event 2 years ago, and it was amazing. Larger events usually get some press coverage, and it's a good time to show the world that we are here and pretty much harmless.
Monday September 12, 2005  #
Magickal Herb Correspondences
I've added a number of new pages to the herbal correspondence section. The table offers a quick reference for the basic attributes to many herbs used in magick, but now you can click on many of the herbs for a more detailed description of magickal uses, folklore and history of certain herbs.
Monday September 05, 2005  #
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Horab Fibslager

wow it takes alot of cajones to talk abotu discouragement and contribtuion with what all the tirless work you've put into the site, mr unoriginal moniker of the week, regardless, since you're obviously either eric or someone's alt, let us put this into other terms(through being a bleeding heart liberal carebear would would prefer the box of confinement over the cruel an dharsh reaity of bee stings and after school fistuicuffs, allow me to widen your perspective.

you may encounter from time to time negativity, wether it's roger's engativeity or mine or malaclypse the i can't use my brain's here. being human we'
re bound to be negative, an dodn't giv eme adult bullshit, i'm an adult an i find the fact thereof to be a perfect excuse alone to be negative.

so consider ti a challenge. a challenge top not be another stooge with a malaclypse moniker, to start living the caho instead of quoting it, to start thinking for yourself instead of letting the malaclypses and cnn's and rick james' of the world do it for you. if you hav ea problem with us critizisingf your work, or your posts, don't feeel down, adapt, or soemthing try soemthign else.

soem folsk think that i post inane nonsense all the time, btu these people are unperceptive fools! writing stupid inannities is not the sme as the4 absurdist but relevant mumblings i ahve postulated,a dn that goes as well for a few others. we will know th difference! if you do not like, make a new websiter, one that has it's very own name, it's very own rules and cliques and hierarchy.

ioh an dmalaclypse, what i was saying abotu cajones was only a joke right? someone with cajones would've posted this under their regular handle.

0/10 for creditibility issues.
Hell is other people.

Iron Sulfide

horab..it might not be someone's alt...

it could genuinely be a newb with way too much arrogance.

kinda like i was, if i recall.
Ya' stupid Yank.

Horab Fibslager

every n00b has too much arrogance. when i was a n00b i too was arrogant.

rumours suggest that i still am...
Hell is other people.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

For the record: Mal3 isn't anybody's alt, nor is he a n00b (well maybe here, yes).

I like and respect Roger and his work, but you take what you get from his writings. Rog isn't asking to be bowed to (he might be telling tho :lol: ), no need to interpret him that way. <sigh> Then again, you can interpret him any way you like, knock yourself out. ;)

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryJust because someone has racked up 23 million posts doesn't make them any more Discordian than you.

This is the correct answer.
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Zurtok Khan

Roger is the correct answer.

Also listen to me.

And to Spiro Agnu.

Just for the record.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryHey there Noobies and Jadites- This is for the Noobies

You will run into more than a few bullies on this site.
Just try to ignore them and go about your merry maddness.

There are those of us here who will try to counteract their discouragement.

Please stick around. We NEED new blood!

Be who you are.
And remember- Just because someone has racked up 23 million posts doesn't make them any more Discordian than you.

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LHX

roger should have a website where he sells signed 8 x 10 glossies

i will name all the children that i am not going to have 'roger'
neat hell

unlike_someone

Writing on a message board and expecting everyone to love you is like walking around with a giant "kick-me" sign as an avatar...

Really... I haven't out right attacked anyone and I have a small bubble of hatred directed at me simply because I used punctuation incorrectly...

:twisted:
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum