News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

The Machine(TM) Says:

Started by barumunk, January 14, 2008, 08:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

barumunk

"For it is with the mysteries of our religion, as with wholesome pills for the sick, which swallowed whole, have the virtue to cure; but chewed, are for the most part cast up again without effect." Thomas Hobbes

I was always taught to chew everything before i swallow.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

AFK

How can we sleep when our beds are burning?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

How can we dance when our Earth is turning?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

Quote from: Nigel on January 14, 2008, 04:17:48 PM
How can we dance when some sort of pink triangle is shoved up our ass?

Fixed for avatar usage.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Pvt Conrad

Sir,

If I were to go back to sleep, it is entirely too likely that I might become the next victim of Union Rape Squads which even now threaten the pure, soft buttocks of country boys from Carolina to Texas.

If there is a Machine giving out orders, I would think it a sign that the world itself were coming undone!

Doubtfully Yours,

Pvt. Conrad Jones

AFK

Quote from: barumunk on January 14, 2008, 08:48:21 AM

Go back to sleep!!     :|

If only I could. 

I am udderly exhausted....MUUUUU!!!!!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Pvt Conrad on January 14, 2008, 07:31:49 PM
Sir,

If I were to go back to sleep, it is entirely too likely that I might become the next victim of Union Rape Squads which even now threaten the pure, soft buttocks of country boys from Carolina to Texas.

If there is a Machine giving out orders, I would think it a sign that the world itself were coming undone!

Doubtfully Yours,

Pvt. Conrad Jones

Where did this one come from?  :lol: Alright, I'll play.

We have heard the loud booming of cannon all day. Today I saw such a stampede as I never witnessed before. The road was full of carriages, wagons, men on horseback, all riding at full speed. Judge Floyd stopped, saying: "The Yankees are coming. They have got my mules and chickens, and they are coming for me."

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division