News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

ATTN: ignore malaclypse the tertiary

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 17, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerbut because when people come into my neighborhood and tell my nneghjbors how to behave they get an automatic shit sandwhich.

Troof.

Some people just don't know how to behave.

Which is how Horabs get fed. :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Now that I think about it, I thikn I'm gonna declare Mal3 Eric... Maybe not the Eric but he's close enough.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Which is how Horabs get fed. :lol:

shush you.

i am not a troll!
[/nixon]
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Now that I think about it, I thikn I'm gonna declare Mal3 Eric... Maybe not the Eric but he's close enough.

Hmmm...Eric as a concept rather than an alledged person?

Naw...He's more the Tao/EvT type.  Unable to break away from the PD and the RAW bullshit.

In Subgenius jargon, he has shown the classic traits of the bobbie.

However, as I have said...he HAS potential, if he can get away from parrotting that dumbass Thornley.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from:  Now that I think about it, I thikn I'm gonna declare Mal3 Eric... Maybe not the Eric but he's close enough.

Naw...He's more the Tao/EvT type.  Unable to break away from the PD and the RAW bullshit.

However, as I have said...he HAS potential, if he can get away from parrotting that dumbass Thornley.

i agree. tho i don't knwo abotu the last sentence. did you actually go to the website?

teh problem with initiates(regardles o fhow long they think they've been discordian) is they often use numbers of like 23 for thei rnumbers games withotu realizing the value of 24 and 22, of 17  and six. they post 'absurdity" without satire, pardoy or underlying messages or meaning.
tehy call  themslves psychics and believe it, withotu even considering the gypsy switch.

if they really want to emulate thronley or hill, maybe they oughta start thinking for themsleves. hill was pretty good at this, ro else i assume so given he turned his back on the religion he founded.
Hell is other people.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Quoteand while you're probaly lyin gabotu the two gf's if it's true you're probaly a real ass for manipulating people that way and having two affairs simultaneous.

I'm sorry to back up like this but...

was that a MORAL JUDGEMENT?????

see- we're all guilty of the same things.

just sayin.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

Horab Fibslager

yes it was a moral judgement. i'm not nearly stupid enough to pretend/claim/lie to myself that i don't have morals, or thati don't make judgements based on those morals.

the main difference here(and there are more than one bt this one illustrates it best i think) is that i didn't jsut walk into the bar and makeloaded statements about the behaviours of others.

i made a loaded statement in regards to teh preacher who walked into the bar and called me sinner.

ok a bit further from analogy into parable here.

a preacher walks into the bar and decries all present tobe sinners, evil and a scourge upon the earth, there i s an argument. soem folsk think they really are being sinners, soem peopel point at other drinkers and call thems inners. someon eargues with the preacher wherein th epreacher calims he is a better hetero sexual because he gets all teh youn g babes, at which point adulterous lust is a greater sin than hedonism of the mind, on the basis it deprives the family of it's base units, and manipulates the young babes into an unhealthy relationship  that cannot be emotionally satisfying for any of th eyoung woemn exploited by the preacher. the preacher then ssays unto them, is this then a moral judgement? thereby debasing his original declaration further, showing that he too, has sinned, and in the word of jesus motherfucking christ, let he who is withotu sin throw the first stone. andi say "let he who admits his sins start throwing stones at the dumb fur fuck who thinks he is withotu sin"

so back ot the original post

QuoteYou will run into more than a few bullies on this site.
pontification therein you declare the majority of us bullies, but particularly roger(for some odd reason)

QuoteJust because someone has racked up 23 million posts doesn't make them any more Discordian than you.
jsut because your e-peis is very small, do not be jealous! we have many esteemed mebers who's post counts areeven lower than yours, but unlike you, we enjoy their presence and posts here.

QuotePlease stick around. We NEED new blood!
later on you talk abotu how We don't know you who is a stranger. so who is this we? your arenot us, you are them, if there were more than one of you.

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryHey... where are all the noobs?...

That's right- You guys drive them all away-
Probably back to Xianity.
Good job
an outright false statement. this si th emost new folsk we've had stick aroudn with or without our bullying and discouragement. usually eric shows up and drives them away.

And Rodger- You're taking the cheap way out saying that you're making suggestions. Be a man and admit that you want to control other people.

another faile dattempt at controlling us.

QuoteWow. You guys gang up just like a pack of dogs.

What exactly did I do to piss you off?

(Hold on, let me get my umbrella...)

Ok, I'm ready, heave your shit.
this must be where you are using the magickalness to deluded yoyurself and ignore what is staring you in the eye.

QuoteSo far I've touched more than a few nerves- (don't deny it- or I'll quote you) You have yet to touch one of mine.

more magickal control of reality by will and self delusion. yippeee!

this si one thread. next post: a different thread.
we0000! fun fun fun!
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

i agree. tho i don't knwo abotu the last sentence. did you actually go to the website?

teh problem with initiates(regardles o fhow long they think they've been discordian) is they often use numbers of like 23 for thei rnumbers games withotu realizing the value of 24 and 22, of 17  and six. they post 'absurdity" without satire, pardoy or underlying messages or meaning.
tehy call  themslves psychics and believe it, withotu even considering the gypsy switch.

if they really want to emulate thronley or hill, maybe they oughta start thinking for themsleves. hill was pretty good at this, ro else i assume so given he turned his back on the religion he founded.

Bang on, Horab.

Pointless gibberish != ranting.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerpontification therein you declare the majority of us bullies, but particularly roger(for some odd reason)

It isn't easy, having a good time. :lol:

Horab Fibslager

Bang on, Horab.

Pointless gibberish != ranting.

i've been writing absurdist stuff for years. not puting underlying and subtle  parody/satire/meaning/message is not even trying. anyone can write yumhjyunmhjyunmhjyuhjyuasdfgrqt45gvgtfrjhugft. does this make one a good nonsense writer? no. i've seen computer programs write better nonsense.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerpontification therein you declare the majority of us bullies, but particularly roger(for some odd reason)

It isn't easy, having a good time. :lol:

i don't think he realizes that that thread wasn;t the first incarnation of it that's been written here(tho it may be yoru first). adn that it really does reflect the feelings adn thoughts of some of the long term posters(soem of which cannot even be called regular posters anymore). further the lack of understanding th eevents and history in relation to the thread,  caused him to chew on much dick.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

i've been writing absurdist stuff for years. not puting underlying and subtle  parody/satire/meaning/message is not even trying. anyone can write yumhjyunmhjyunmhjyuhjyuasdfgrqt45gvgtfrjhugft. does this make one a good nonsense writer? no. i've seen computer programs write better nonsense.

Yep.

Which brings us back to the whole "23" bit.  Words cannot describe the anticipation I feel, as I endlessly hit reload, waiting for the next retard to tell us his/her insights on 5, 23, etc.

Funniest part is, this is nothing more than an infantile need to find ORDER in numbers, rather than just getting your kicks letting the universe bat you around.

Horab Fibslager

Funniest part is, this is nothing more than an infantile need to find ORDER in numbers, rather than just getting your kicks letting the universe bat you around.
anothe rgood point.

soemtime i might write what the whoel numerology thing is to me, btu needless to say, i just notice some numbers mroe than others. when i was using a lot of 1337, i notice 1337 alot or 137 or 1338 or 1336.

the law of fives is less maniphest the less i look!
Hell is other people.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Blah blah blah blah blah

excuses excuses.

we're all guilty of the same things. Period.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryBlah blah blah blah blah

excuses excuses.

we're all guilty of the same things. Period.

Ah, yes...projection, the penultimate excuse.

Why work to produce quality rants, when you can just accuse others of your sin.

TGRR,
WILL throw the first stone.