News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

ATTN: ignore malaclypse the tertiary

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 17, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryAbout the Noobs-

You guys are hyper-critical about the noobs.

You're obsessed with pinpointing that which is wrong with them.

Why not focus on what's wrong with OLDS for a while?
Just for a change up.

(Not a command, just a suggestion) :D

If you actually had poked around here a bit, you'll see that we focus on the OLDS in between the times when n00bs try to tell us how to think.

I'll chalk your ignorance of how the PD.com forums flow up to inexperience, and not because you're utterly retarded.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

You try to control the noobs (into not annoying you)

I tried to assert control over you (to not trash the noobs so much)

And you tried to assert control over me (into not controlling you, controlling the noobs)

the lesson- everyone wants to be in control

No one wants to be controlled, except me.  I enjoy giving up my sense of self to a strong-handed master.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

LMNO

You haven't seen what controlled is.

And I am a little taken aback that you seem to frame your existence around the concept of control.

Don't you remember that Eris has declared us all to be Free?

Bad Discordian!  Bad!  Falling for Greyface thinking!

One-Eyed Thayne Magee

Quote from:  
Sorry Magee; GET A FUCKING EYEBALL YOU N00b!

P.S. You need to submit videos of your woman twitch-farting.
yeah right. on the day i wanna die, i'll do that. she's scary when she's mad. she makes my ears bleed, dude.

seriously, i wish i could accomodate you, pal. she never stops talking, but when she has to fart she kind of blinks and squishes her face together, tucks in her abs, lift-twitches that one leg up and lets one rip. then she says 'oh gawd, i'm so sorry.' and then she does it again and says "oh gawd."

you'd die. you surely would.
we will march down the road with boners!

hey! i can't find my glass eye.
where's my eye?
can't find it without it.
shit!  i think i caulked my eye.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary
Quote from: Horab Fibslager
a preacher walks into the bar and decries all present tobe sinners, evil and a scourge upon the earth, there i s an argument. soem folsk think they really are being sinners, soem peopel point at other drinkers and call thems inners. someon eargues with the preacher wherein th epreacher calims he is a better hetero sexual because he gets all teh youn g babes, at which point adulterous lust is a greater sin than hedonism of the mind, on the basis it deprives the family of it's base units, and manipulates the young babes into an unhealthy relationship  that cannot be emotionally satisfying for any of th eyoung woemn exploited by the preacher. the preacher then ssays unto them, is this then a moral judgement? thereby debasing his original declaration further, showing that he too, has sinned, and in the word of jesus motherfucking christ, let he who is withotu sin throw the first stone. andi say "let he who admits his sins start throwing stones at the dumb fur fuck who thinks he is withotu sin"

Sin? SIN? SIN!!!

Ah HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH AAAA

BWAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH A!!!!!

First you denounce me for being moral and judgemental

then you actually call me a sinner?

I never mentioned sin, nor do I believe in it.

But apparently you do.

I think you're a closet Christian.
Time for an outing anyone?

nope...

based on this exchange, I think he might actually be retarded.

like, in a smooshed-head, down's syndrome kind of way, not in a "I'm some 16 year old brat who thinks they know shit from shinola" way.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

BADGE OF HONOR

a preacher walks into the bar and decries all present tobe sinners, evil and a scourge upon the earth, there i s an argument. soem folsk think they really are being sinners, soem peopel point at other drinkers and call thems inners. someon eargues with the preacher wherein th epreacher calims he is a better hetero sexual because he gets all teh youn g babes, at which point adulterous lust is a greater sin than hedonism of the mind, on the basis it deprives the family of it's base units, and manipulates the young babes into an unhealthy relationship  that cannot be emotionally satisfying for any of th eyoung woemn exploited by the preacher. the preacher then ssays unto them, is this then a moral judgement? thereby debasing his original declaration further, showing that he too, has sinned, and in the word of jesus motherfucking christ, let he who is withotu sin throw the first stone. andi say "let he who admits his sins start throwing stones at the dumb fur fuck who thinks he is withotu sin"

Sin? SIN? SIN!!!

But apparently you do.

How about that, taking metaphorical language literally.  

What are you, postmodernist?  I think you look pretty postmodernist.  We don't serve your kind around here.

Sinner.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryAbout the Noobs-

You guys are hyper-critical about the noobs.

You're obsessed with pinpointing that which is wrong with them.

Why not focus on what's wrong with OLDS for a while?
Just for a change up.

(Not a command, just a suggestion) :D

Or else you're just insane.

One or the other.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryYou try to control the noobs (into not annoying you)

I tried to assert control over you (to not trash the noobs so much)

And you tried to assert control over me (into not controlling you, controlling the noobs)

the lesson- everyone wants to be in control

No one wants to be controlled.

Okay, I give up on this moron.  :lol:

He's hopeless.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Sin? SIN? SIN!!!

But apparently you do.

go back an d read it agai, this time with your brain turned on mroan.

and i like and admire jesus as a great example of the capacity for human goodness that would ebnice if we tried to be lik ehim(rather than used his rather painful death as an excuse for our lack of personal responibility).

it was an allegory(or parable), using a more easily recognized symbol which is also synomnymic with teh message you seemed to be making. we are sinners(bullies) who are would discorage the n00bs with our trial of fire,according to you.
Hell is other people.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

You like Jesus eh?

You fucking christian

How bout this quote-

"I tell you he who hath cried "fool! fool!" has already commited murder in his heart" -Gosphel of Mary Magdeline

and however you try to frame it, it's still the African calling the Aborigine black.
Thornley Hill Cabal

Malaul

Quote from: Buddha's Ghost PenisSEE? THERE IS SQUINTY EYED GIGGLES! THIS MEANS MAL IS BLUE COLORED!
Actually Im black and pink,,,
MalIII might be diffrent
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaul

Do you guys have something against gay/bi people?
not as far as Ive ever seen here
the only thing that gets bounced around here are folks who like lil kids
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaclypse the Tertiary

I'm brown.

KIll whitey!

KIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLL  Whitey!
Thornley Hill Cabal

Malaul

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerand while you're probaly lyin gabotu the two gf's if it's true you're probaly a real ass for manipulating people that way and having two affairs simultaneous
Its called polyamoury
and there isnt a darn thing wrong with that Horab my dear...
Coito ergo sum