News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

ATTN: ignore malaclypse the tertiary

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 17, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Quote from: Malaul
Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary

Do you guys have something against gay/bi people?
not as far as Ive ever seen here
the only thing that gets bounced around here are folks who like lil kids

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

this will reconvened at poee.co.uk. because fuckin hate being told i'm immoral by some cunt ass moralsitic dick eating contest champion.

Horab should give me his phone number so I can blow him and rid him of his homophobia.
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerand while you're probaly lyin gabotu the two gf's if it's true you're probaly a real ass for manipulating people that way and having two affairs simultaneous
Its called polyamoury
and there isnt a darn thing wrong with that Horab my dear...

Thank you thank you thank you

Oh sweet voice of reason!
Thornley Hill Cabal

Malaul

Im neither reasonable or sweet
but
Sometime I need to throw my 5 cents in

I think you should also realise MalIII, he wasnt callin you a fag
EAting dick around here kinda equals into being a jerk
who knows why
but Im pretty sure he wasnt trying to be homophobic...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Well it is true that I would win the dick sucking contest

And the pussy eating contest- and the asshole eating contest- and the ball licking contest- and the toe sucking contest-

and any other contest involving my mouth pleasuring a part of another persons body.

:wink:
Thornley Hill Cabal

Cain

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryWell it is true that I would win the dick sucking contest

And the pussy eating contest
:wink:

I think ECH may have you at that one.  Seriously, he loves telling that story.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

So, pop 10cents in his ass and you can ride Mal's face all night. :lol:
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

LMNO

Quote from: synaptyxSo, pop 10cents in his ass and you can ride Mal's face all night. :lol:

Jeez... You gotta use a clearer nickname.

I was thinking, "I know Malaul's not gonna like this."

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerand while you're probaly lyin gabotu the two gf's if it's true you're probaly a real ass for manipulating people that way and having two affairs simultaneous
Its called polyamoury
and there isnt a darn thing wrong with that Horab my dear...

i disagree. not because i don't think it's possible, but because a healthy relationship is an emotional an dphysical an dintelectual commitment between two people to share expereiences and whatnot betweeen each other for a time, wether it's a week or a month or years upon years.

and in my expreince(and i've hung out with alot of folks, guys an dgirls who thought they were players) folks who'
ve had two or more bf's/gf's are highly manipulative.

but i'm the jealou stype, an unnatural human emotion, that i sused to control others. and a monogamist.

as well i consider cheating physically to be less worse than sharing things on should with one's SO, but not others to be far worse. you know th eemotional commitemnt and bond.

in any case, i'm guessing if he has two girlfreinds, they're probaly emotional and physically deprived, jsut the right kind of woman to be preyed on by his sort.

ui'm not homophobic, and accusing me of such shows your moralistic high ground thing. i have gay freinds, i have straght freinds who flirt with(because we are bored at work). by eatig dick i don't mean sucking dick or a sexual act whatsoever. i mean eating dick, chewing it up and swallowing it down. dicks of all kinds, human walrus porpoise, elephant.

if  iwas gonna call you a fag i'd call you a fag, but you're no tmy freind so i don't share those jokes with you.

as for th edick suckiong contest i bet i know lots of folks who suck mroe dick in a day than you have in your life. or the opposite there of.

QuoteYou like Jesus eh?

You fucking christian

How bout this quote-

"I tell you he who hath cried "fool! fool!" has already commited murder in his heart" -Gosphel of Mary Magdeline

and however you try to frame it, it's still the African calling the Aborigine black.

was the gospel of mary magdaline written in the 70's? upon further inspection it appears it is a modern day book of mormon.
furhter, does this aerve a prupose other than to make you look stupider and more cunty?

otherwise, you're still a hampion dick eater. go heil hitler with george bush  you bush youth cunt.
Hell is other people.

Cain

this will reconvened at poee.co.uk. because fuckin hate being told i'm immoral by some cunt ass moralsitic dick eating contest champion.

Horab should give me his phone number so I can blow him and rid him of his homophobia.

I think you should STFU or give me your home adress so I can break your fingers and keyboard.

East Coast Hustle

that won't solve anything, because he can still post mahdjickqually.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Quote from: East Coast Hustlethat won't solve anything, because he can still post mahdjickqually.

8)

Not after I shove his fingers through his eyes he cant.

Acoge

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryYou like Jesus eh?

You fucking christian

How bout this quote-

"I tell you he who hath cried "fool! fool!" has already commited murder in his heart" -Gosphel of Mary Magdeline

and however you try to frame it, it's still the African calling the Aborigine black.
Yes... someday they will realize they are not black and to quit calling each other words that people that are wrong use ( you know the whites... how also are not white... see how wrong those whites are)

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Cainshove his fingers through his eyes he cant.

edit: yoinked
Hell is other people.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Horab is obviously calling you a whore, now stfu yuo fucking homo.
We don't have anything against gay people but we had tardos. Yes, I know its kind of harsh to hate on retards but seriously, they get on my fucking nerves when the post unoriginal drivel on forums.

unlike_someone

- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum