News:

PD.com: Better than a xylophone made out of live kittens that you play with a tazer.

Main Menu

ATTN: ignore malaclypse the tertiary

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 17, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

he's presumes that he's bette rthan you because as a newbie stranger to these forums, he pontificated and told you how to behave and you called him names for it, which, is very childish!

you don't know his work, or anythign abotu him, so therefore he is in every position to tell you what to say or read, because you don't have the mental capacity to do it for yourself!

he will tell us what WE need, but he not of us. he is a stranger we know nothign about!

he will imply that post count is mroe than occasional amusement for us, despite obvious evidence to the contrary!

he will say, our ritulaistic and time honoured initiation into the pd.com cabal is discoruragement, and yet you have stuck around! OMFG! DID YOU IGNORE THE ROGER TO STICK AROUND?

remember tho WE ARE BULLIES! so says teh stranger who i snew and no one knows!

this will reconvened at poee.co.uk. because fuckin hate being told i'm immoral by some cunt ass moralsitic dick eating contest champion.
Hell is other people.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

The Good Reverend Roger

Horab,

On the other hand, maybe he just needs a hug.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Buddha's Ghost Penis

YES! LET US PLEASE TO GIVE HIM THE ORGIE-RIFIC GROUP HUG AND MAYBE GAME OF GRABASS, WE ARE NOT INTO THIS THING BUT MAYBE THE MR MAL-CONTENT-3 IS THE LIKING THIS FOR WHICH WE WILL HIRE THE TWINKY PROSTITUTE AND HE WILL SCREAM WITH GIGGLES "OH YES! PLEASE TO GIVE ME MORE DADDY!"

THIS WILL GIVE US THE CREEPIES BUT MAYBE WILL ALLOW HIM TO ACCEPT GIGGLING.
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddha's Ghost PenisYES! LET US PLEASE TO GIVE HIM THE ORGIE-RIFIC GROUP HUG AND MAYBE GAME OF GRABASS, WE ARE NOT INTO THIS THING BUT MAYBE THE MR MAL-CONTENT-3 IS THE LIKING THIS FOR WHICH WE WILL HIRE THE TWINKY PROSTITUTE AND HE WILL SCREAM WITH GIGGLES "OH YES! PLEASE TO GIVE ME MORE DADDY!"

THIS WILL GIVE US THE CREEPIES BUT MAYBE WILL ALLOW HIM TO ACCEPT GIGGLING.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Buddha's Ghost Penis

SEE? THERE IS SQUINTY EYED GIGGLES! THIS MEANS MAL IS BLUE COLORED!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddha's Ghost PenisSEE? THERE IS SQUINTY EYED GIGGLES! THIS MEANS MAL IS BLUE COLORED!

Or

Buddha's Ghost Penis

HMM YES! WE PUTS THIS TO THE STUDY SCIENTIFIC AND TO SEE WHAT MANNER OF BABY POPS OUT!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Malaclypse the Tertiary

umm... did I say any of those things?

I thought I gave up drugs.

I'm so sorry Horab- You ARE PREFECT in every way and are above critisism from anyone.

Thanks for dismissing my website as shit. That was very helpfull.

And I can't help it if I argue in a snide backhanded way. It's who I am

I have also had sex with men. I have two girlfriends now- but I may try it again someday.

And I can bend in half and suck my own dick

Do you guys have something against gay/bi people?
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary

I'm so sorry Horab- You ARE PREFECT in every way and are above critisism from anyone.

1.  Yeah, that's why we keep him around.

2.  You should probably do some more work on your site before launching it.  Just saying.

3.  Just Senator "Dirty Ricky" Santorum.

You just don't get it, do you?  Oh, well, too late now...Horab's probably got you pegged as Eric.

And we all know what THAT means.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiaryumm... did I say any of those things?

yes you did. i paraphrased for you. you can requote your original posts yourself if you like - since i based every sentence off of words you wrote. but funnier and truer.

QuoteI'm so sorry Horab- You ARE PREFECT in every way and are above critisism from anyone

well, from a stranger , a person who doesn't know me, but walking down the street, presumes to tell me how to behave. if say bella came up to me and gave me a piece of advice/criticism or hell even miss noodle, i'd take it under consideration.

and i didn't say anythign abotu sexuality. i said you won the dick eating contest, and had you  own dick in your own mouth disease(which doesn't imply that you're bending over to do it either). and while you're probaly lyin gabotu the two gf's if it's true you're probaly a real ass for manipulating people that way and having two affairs simultaneous. but it's your money and you can spend it anyway you like.
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary

1.  Yeah, that's why we keep him around.

2.  You should probably do some more work on your site before launching it.  Just saying.

3.  Just Senator "Dirty Ricky" Santorum.

You just don't get it, do you?  Oh, well, too late now...Horab's probably got you pegged as Eric.

And we all know what THAT means.

i don't actually thin he's eric, but since let's say for the sake of the fun i'm having with this that he might as well be eric.

it's not teh shitty design that gives the website a grade fo shitty, it's teh content. not because i did mroe than skim a few pages, but because when people come into my neighborhood and tell my nneghjbors how to behave they get an automatic shit sandwhich.
Hell is other people.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

That's the joy of anonymous messageboards!

It's like with road rage-

Theres no chance of actual phisical altercation- so we are free to do as we want. Me, you, everybody.

Critisizing critisism of critisism gets confusing. I'm completely lost.

Lets mambo instead!

(and the girlfriends are well aware of each other)
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org