News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

ATTN: ignore malaclypse the tertiary

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 17, 2005, 04:06:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: synaptyxSo, pop 10cents in his ass and you can ride Mal's face all night. :lol:

Jeez... You gotta use a clearer nickname.

I was thinking, "I know Malaul's not gonna like this."
I was wondering as well

which Mal didja mean that S?
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

do you take facial abuse for ten cents?
Hell is other people.

ataraxia

We could start referring to Malaul as "teh eyebrow chiXX0r" for clarity.

:shock:

On second thought, maybe not.
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ataraxiaWe could start referring to Malaul as "teh eyebrow chiXX0r" for clarity.

I have a better idea.  Malaul was here first.  She gets to be Mal.

We can just call M^3 "Bobby".
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

meh. mal baby has been mal3 around here for probaly longer than that fur site has been on the net. she didn't presume to be mal-3, it just sorta happened, and in my book, that aloen gives her automatic right to the mal 3 title over any self proclaimed malalaclypse moran. seriously it's worse than naming your kid kallista (and damning her to extreme vainity and abuse of men for life)
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: ataraxiaWe could start referring to Malaul as "teh eyebrow chiXX0r" for clarity.

I have a better idea.  Malaul was here first.  She gets to be Mal.

We can just call M^3 "Bobby".

i call him entertainment. kidn alike japanese game shows. it's awful,a nd yet i just change the channel after berating my freinds for watchign such tripe.
Hell is other people.

Malaclypse the Tertiary

Horab- they're called the Gnostic gosphels, or the Nag Hammadi scrolls.
They were unearthed in 1945 in Egypt- and they were writen before 300 ad by the Gnostic church- who were all wiped out by the Roman Catholics.
READ THEM

right- Jesus would never say we should be nice to each other- that would be so against his charachter

and... oooh! Threats of violence. Oh wait... it's from Cain.

I guess that's probably to be expected from a guy named Cain

(pay no attention to me, I'm really, really full of myself.)
Malaclypse the Tertiary, KSGI
Omnibenevolent Polyfather Nuevo of
The Grand Unified FruErisian Assembly (GUF:.EA)
and High, Wholy Abjermed of Head Temple,
Thornley Hill Cabal

http://frunet.org

hooplala

Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryHorab- they're called the Gnostic gosphels, or the Nag Hammadi scrolls.
They were ALLEGEDLY unearthed in 1945 in Egypt- and they were ALLEGEDLY writTen before 300 ad by the Gnostic church- who were all ALLEGEDLY wiped out by the Roman Catholics.

Fixed that for ya, bucko.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Baron von Hoopla
Quote from: Malaclypse the TertiaryHorab- they're called the Gnostic gosphels, or the Nag Hammadi scrolls.
They were ALLEGEDLY unearthed in 1945 in Egypt- and they were ALLEGEDLY writTen before 300 ad by the Gnostic church- who were all ALLEGEDLY wiped out by the Roman Catholics.

Fixed that for ya, bucko.

Let's not let facts stand in the way of a good conspiracy theory, now.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

They were unearthed in 1945 in Egypt- and they were writen before 300 ad by the Gnostic church- who were all wiped out by the Roman Catholics.
READ THEM

right- Jesus would never say we should be nice to each other- that would be so against his charachter

(pay no attention to me, I'm really, really full of myself.)

reaks of bullshit

Peter said to Mary, "Sister, we know that the Saviour loved you more than the rest of women. Tell us the words of the Saviour which you remember - which you know (but) we do not, nor have we heard them." Mary answered and said, "What is hidden from you I will proclaim to you." And she began to speak to them these words: "I," she said, "I saw the Lord in a vision and I said to him, 'Lord, I saw you today in a vision.' He answered and said to me, 'Blessed are you that you did not waver at the sight of me. For where the mind is, there is the treasure.' I said to him, 'Lord, how does he who sees the vision see it through the soul or through the spirit?' The Saviour answered and said, 'He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind which [is] between the two - that is [what] sees the vision...'

aside form teh conflicitn histories of the manustcript itself, sound slike a necronomicon.
also your quote didn't google, and couldn't be found in any of the versions i found, which read liek they were written by an eastern philosphy fanboy.
also any gnostics in teh lifetime(or near) of jesus would've been wiped out by l;ocal geovenrments, jewish poluation, the roman gentiles, etc. teh roman catholic chrush didn't even bgein to exist at this time, an duntil much later when they were having the congress of bishops and whatnot.

you knwo significantly less on a subject i am admittedly ignorant about.

in any case, i believe it was you who started out by nto being nice.

it's kinda liek this girl at work who bitches at me, says awful things about my personal life of which she has no business or  knowledge about and then if i should unintentionally park my skid in front of hers(soemthign that happens commmonly, among all the employees) says that if i am gonn a be a dink, she can be a bigger one.

i'm generally a pretty nice guy, just not a spineless one.

here's soem grandmotherly kindness:
stfu, and use your brain. meditate a little, you're more likely to find teh solution to that which troubles you within, for it is from there that it springs.
Hell is other people.

Cain

Quote from: Malaclypse the Terminally dull

(pay no attention to me, I'm really, really full of bullshit.)

B_M_W

Quote from: Malaclypse the Tertiary

Do you guys have something against gay/bi people?

If they did, you would see a lot more of me bitching people out for being homophobic, because Im bi and I cant stand homophobes.

Horab is definatly not a homophobe.

~BMW~
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Horab Fibslager

it's true i flirt with gay ppl all teh time.
Hell is other people.

agent compassion

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.