News:

If you really want to hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be a homosexual, the least you can do is go into the arts. But do not use semicolons. They are transvestite hermaphrodites, standing for absolutely nothing. All they do is show you've been to college.

Main Menu

Sick shit.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 18, 2005, 02:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

please be AKK please be AKK please be AKK please be AKK please be AKK

Ace Rimming

i am an old user but not an akk *supergrin*
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Ace Rimming on April 14, 2008, 01:02:37 AM
You don ot change do you my dear.

if my friend had not stuck my little nose into anonymous i would not have come by here again to see if anyone here was up to the fun....

and you are still here...
same style
same words
no change

That's nice.  Since you lack the balls to say who you used to post as, your opinion is noted and given all the consideration it is worth.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on April 14, 2008, 01:04:47 AM
please be AKK please be AKK please be AKK please be AKK please be AKK

It's Tao, or one of the other trash from the YBC.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Ace Rimming on April 14, 2008, 12:56:41 AM
patterns, always patterns. Roger, get a life and get out of that chair, turn off that computer and live. I am sick at home - excuse for being a formum hoggin swine but otherwise I have better things to do - just felt like being a bit daft for refreshments. Flu makes your mind silly. 

playground politics as always...

Just because Roger raped you anally that one time doesn't mean you can get him to do it again if you taunt him enough.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

Quote from: Ace Rimming on April 14, 2008, 12:56:41 AMpatterns, always patterns. Roger, get a life and get out of that chair, turn off that computer and live. I am sick at home - excuse for being a formum hoggin swine but otherwise I have better things to do - just felt like being a bit daft for refreshments. Flu makes your mind silly. 

playground politics as always...

gah, i dislike you already.

i was gonna direct you to the discordian voters thread as an example of suck and fail with a lot more lail in it (and he even seemed to get the point in the end) but i see you already found it, and shit on it.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Ace Rimming

playground politics. god I thought i could re-discover this place. but same old garb as ever. if the big bully does not like someone the little kiddies have to hang on to that opinion.

think for yourself, for the love of whatever.

LMNO

Trollaxe?

Daven?

It's sad how some people can be so judgemental, and so utterly negative, without any trace of humor whatsoever.

The least he could to was try to be funny about it, but no.

Just another monkey.

Cain

Its not Trollax or Daven.  Its one of the YBC.

*Yawn*

Nothing interesting to see here.  I can't say I'm annoyed, but I am slightly disappointed a potentially interesting new user turned out to be...well, nothing more than a nusciance shit-stirrer (presumably because trolling other Discordians is SO HILARIOUS and there are no more Gray's on the internet.  Or something).

Ace Rimming

its actually an accident. not hilarious. here again by sheer chance.

honest: i am actually dissapointed that i am whacked around loike this just because one person thinks quoting "traditional" stuff is lame. Must have got carried off wanting to get on a special persons nerve - so what!

thanks for all the fishie... nother oldie but goldie

LMNO

In that case, why don't you go hang out at a Monty Python convention?

Ace Rimming

no way out here? ne?  :lulz:

LMNO

AFK

Bah!  I'd rather it was AKK, at least he was mildly entertaining for awhile. 

This is just some old fogey who wants some attention.  Bah to you sir!  Bah I say!

Spag!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

hooplala

Quote from: Ace Rimming on April 14, 2008, 01:31:25 PM
no way out here? ne?  :lulz:

Ace, if you are Tao or EVT your posts have been providing us with epic lulz for years now, don't go letting us down with middle of the road failage, enlighten us with EPIC failage... I know you have it in you... in fact, you fairly seem to SWEAT it, so it should be no problem.

Please, enlighten us with all the shit in the PD we didn't notice... I'm sure there are several words I haven't read and could have regurgitated back for me, hey! its easier than say... THINKING FOR YOURSELF... and that IS the point of Discordianism, isn't it? Regurgitating 40 year old memes?  ISN'T IT??

Come on.... you don't have any of the 'patterns' arguments you can make with me, so go ahead... enlighten me.

REALLY.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman