News:

CAN'T A BROTHER GET A LITTLE PEACE?

Main Menu

Oh, by the way, Efrim has been reported missing in Poland.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 19, 2005, 04:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Last seen with a group of fellow Young Turks.

Very sad.

TGRR,
Isn't kidding, by the way.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

How strange, I was hanging out with Polish people all summer.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainHow strange, I was hanging out with Polish people all summer.

Apparently, you're lucky to be alive.

Poor Efrim...he's probably been eaten.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Or worse...married to a Polish woman with a beard and forced to drink potato vodka until his liver collapses.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainOr worse...married to a Polish woman with a beard and forced to drink potato vodka until his liver collapses.

Naw.  Efrim moves like a greased wombat, when it comes to dodging his conquests.

Horab Fibslager

probaly in the jungle somewhere routing out nazis who are trying to uncover the lost ark or arch or somethting.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerprobaly in the jungle somewhere routing out nazis who are trying to uncover the lost ark or arch or somethting.

The jungles of Poland?

Horab Fibslager

damn stright, he be all ip in dat biznatch fendin off boa contrictas and wild tiger zombies an sheeit.

[/ghettoese]
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

er polish boa constrictors. nazi biowarfare and whatnot. very nasty.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerer polish boa constrictors. nazi biowarfare and whatnot. very nasty.

:lol:  Well, if there's ever a bastard that deserved it, it's Efrim.

Meanest fucking hippie on the planet.

Horab Fibslager

soem people are born die for your sins, others are born to kick nazi ass.
fate does not give a damn about pacifism or your nancy tree hugging reeefer addictions.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagersoem people are born die for your sins, others are born to kick nazi ass.
fate does not give a damn about pacifism or your nancy tree hugging reeefer addictions.

Efrim vs Joachim Straeker.

Who wins?

Horab Fibslager

efrim has jesus jr on his side, so by my word, so shall it be.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerefrim has jesus jr on his side, so by my word, so shall it be.

So...how many divisions does Jesus have?

Horab Fibslager

well generally the scientific community agrees ont he id, the ego and superego...

otherwise it's jsut speculation.
Hell is other people.