News:

That line from the father's song in Mary Poppins, where he's going on about how nothing can go wrong, in Britain in 1910.  That's about the point I realized the boy was gonna die in a trench.

Main Menu

Oh, by the way, Efrim has been reported missing in Poland.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 19, 2005, 04:52:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

he's probably on a secret mission trying to help the poor Poles recover the long-lost recipe for ice cubes.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlehe's probably on a secret mission trying to help the poor Poles recover the long-lost recipe for ice cubes.

8)

Um, no, he's actually missing.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

like i said, kicking nazi ass in teh jungle.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerlike i said, kicking nazi ass in teh jungle.

Hmmm...They have pirranha in Poland?

TGRR,
Certainly hopes so.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Bella

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerLast seen with a group of fellow Young Turks.

Very sad.

TGRR,
Isn't kidding, by the way.
:cry:
How long has he been missing?

:wrings hands:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerLast seen with a group of fellow Young Turks.

Very sad.

TGRR,
Isn't kidding, by the way.
:cry:
How long has he been missing?

:wrings hands:

For about a week, apparently.

I'm sure he's fine.  This isn't the first time he's disappeared with weird strangers.

Bella

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomOkay. Keep us posted, please.

Soon as I hear any more.

The Good Reverend Roger

Captain Utopia

His account shows activity last on August 20, 2008 - was his account hacked?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: fictionpuss on October 19, 2009, 11:15:56 PM
His account shows activity last on August 20, 2008 - was his account hacked?

Probably.  He was eaten by Poles in 2005.

Halfbaked1

I work in a command center on 3rd shift, with a half Poll, half Irish guy.  Should I be concerned?  :?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Terrified, Poles are a shifty lot and we all know how the Irish are. Your coworker is a double threat.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Halfbaked1 on October 20, 2009, 08:33:35 AM
I work in a command center on 3rd shift, with a half Poll, half Irish guy.  Should I be concerned?  :?

What flowers do you want on your coffin?

Halfbaked1

I regret that I have but one life to give for the Lulz.