News:

PD.com: The combined word for "horror" and "mirth"

Main Menu

North Korea Agrees to End Nuclear Programs

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, September 19, 2005, 01:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

http://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/09/19/224306.html

Soooo, did our invasion of Iraq convince the Koreans to play nice?  Or did we not invade because they admited they had WMD?  Or are the Koreans lucky enough to have skin that is not quite dark enough for us to want to invade their country?  Or is it because there isn't so much oil in Korea?

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyhttp://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/09/19/224306.html

Soooo, did our invasion of Iraq convince the Koreans to play nice?  Or did we not invade because they admited they had WMD?  Or are the Koreans lucky enough to have skin that is not quite dark enough for us to want to invade their country?  Or is it because there isn't so much oil in Korea?

Or did china threaten to stop food aid f they kept fucking aorund?

I think they still have to work out 'inspections', that sounds more like the way we operate :roll:

Cain

Its a multinational conference.  China and Russia re there too, and maybe Japan and ROK.  It other words, it'll be done by the book, whoever forced teh concessions.

Who all was in on the inspections of Iraq in the early 1990's?  It seems like that started out as multinational, but google is not my friend today :(

Cain

UN people, who in fairness were probably supplied by the USA mostly.  This will probably be turned over to thte International Atomic Energy Agencey.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

damn korean pussies who needs to feed the masses when you can nuke the masses down south and take their food. two birds one atomic weapon.simple

OK, who had less than 24 hours in the pool :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyhttp://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/09/19/224306.html

Soooo, did our invasion of Iraq convince the Koreans to play nice?  

Riiiiiiiight.  We're talking about a guy that claims he walked on the moon.

More likely, he ran out of money.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

the deal i smroe or less off now. lol

wtg dude with the hair!
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerthe deal i smroe or less off now. lol

wtg dude with the hair!

No cold reactors for YUO, Kim!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

have you read up any on juche?

i never heard o fit till reading it in the alternateive newspaper that's free in the local stores here.

bascially fanatical self reliance in a country that has nothing.
Hell is other people.

Cain

Yeah, the exhausted most of their resources in getting indutrailsed.  When they abandoned central planning for food prices, they shot up nearly 2000%, and the inflation failed to kick start the economy.  What a fucking mess.  I still say China are teh key to this issue, always have been.  Threaten the fuck out of NK it aint gonna work unless China does it, because they support its food and fuel supplies.