News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

Psuedo Spanish Stories

Started by hooplala, September 19, 2005, 04:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

As close like you get a diamond

Vinton looked fixedly below his agreeable dubbed jacket on the stool to the left vacant for the man in the Fez; turquoise, and fractured in the side, yellow sponge the vomit in crumbs the tile floor. Now the only seat vacant in the whole establishment, in two thirty in the morning in tightened periods, he was as close as you get to a diamond.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   i suck at this

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao noodleAs close like you get a diamond

Vinton looked fixedly below his agreeable dubbed jacket on the stool to the left vacant for the man in the Fez; turquoise, and fractured in the side, yellow sponge the vomit in crumbs the tile floor. Now the only seat vacant in the whole establishment, in two thirty in the morning in tightened periods, he was as close as you get to a diamond.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:   i suck at this

No, you're pretty damned close.

Auto-translators RULE.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

hooplala

To be fair, what I put into the Google Translater was already pretty shitty, so . . .
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

godemperorofhell

Hey! You´re so lucky today!!! I am mexican and I can gladly correct your style. I will bill you later, don´t worry...
I have no heaven to pay.
I have no Hell to resist.

Discordian Pope Cäsänövä Fränkënstëïn the Younger, Chaplain of the Sacred Order of the Knights of the Living Dead,Lord of the Umlaut,  Scribe of the Congregation of the Sacred Acorn. Slayer of the Gosmolast

godemperorofhell

Este texto ha sido esterribilizado para su comodidad
This text has been sterribilized for your comfort
QuoteTan cerca de conseguir un diamante

Vinton contempl?? su chaqueta, perfectamente doblada sobre el taburete de la izquierda, vacante por el hombre del fes turquesa, y fracturado por un lado. La esponja amarilla vomita migas de pan sobre el piso de azulejo. Era el ??nico asiento vacante en todo aquel establecimiento, a las dos y media de la madrugada en ?©pocas de ajuste, ?©l estaba tan cerca como usted de conseguir  un diamante.

NOTAS

Los ojos se cerraron, Vinton se embebi?? en las sanas texturas del Howard Johnson. Percusi??n de varias capas, debajo del bajo extremo de los coches del subterr?°neo y botes enormes de metal en la parte trasera , lanzados con una honda alrededor, al alto ritmo del staccato de cuchillos, de bifurcaciones, de placas y de cristales chocando.

Completar los agujeros del jarabe rico, grave era el c?°lido ronquido de la gente que charlaba reservadamente, del embarrilamiento de los carros en el bajo Broadway , y de las sartenes de oro calientes en la parte posterior que chisporroteaban tan suavemente. Sobre todo esto Dionne Warwick cantaba suavemente en los pasos cercanos, movidos hacia atr?°s por los instrumentos de vientos de cobre amarillo y las secuencias.

La m??sica de Vinton estaba por todas partes, pero ?©l raramente se encontraba  en una posici??n donde ?©l podr??a callar su mente lo suficiente para escucharla y la dej?? volar.

Una sonrisa silenciosa se dibuj?? suavemente en sus labios mientras miraba el rojo y las formas negras que se mueven a trav?©s de los interiores de sus p?°rpados, ol??a el helado derriti?©ndose, la grasa al fre??r, y la transform??  en notas musicales con su mente.

Enjoy!!!!!!!
I have no heaven to pay.
I have no Hell to resist.

Discordian Pope Cäsänövä Fränkënstëïn the Younger, Chaplain of the Sacred Order of the Knights of the Living Dead,Lord of the Umlaut,  Scribe of the Congregation of the Sacred Acorn. Slayer of the Gosmolast

Enrico Salazar

Enrico can translate into Salazorian if anyone is interested.  It was, all after, the original language of lust.

X X X
Did someone say gorgeous?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Enrico Salazar

Tango cerceeo duh consierge unoo diomanny

Vinton theenqo zu chiquitita, parfectamundo dubbaya sober ali tuba duh lalalala izculo, emptio poor elle dudo delle fez green/blue, yee cracquo poor unoo lardo. Lalalala espionago amarillovanillo pukomundo meegaz duh panzee dulzo elle peezo duh amarandilliozappa. Timeo elle shell lowereso emptio enza toado aquella duhmanno, ahhhh lassie dose ey papersedo duh loze madruggioada enzo epoq duh justio, ?©lle establisha tango cerceeo perricomo ustadio duh consierge unoo diomanny.

There.

Doesn't it just roll of the tongue, like yoghurt off a duck's ass?

your friend,

Enrico.
Did someone say gorgeous?

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Enrico Salazar
Doesn't it just roll of the tongue, like yoghurt off a duck's ass?

:lol:

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Hoopla on September 19, 2005, 04:49:30 PM
TAN CERCA COMO USTED CONSIGA A UN DIAMANTE

Vinton mir?? fijamente abajo su chaqueta doblada agradable en el taburete a la izquierda vacante por el hombre en la Fes; turquesa, y fractura en el lado, esponja amarilla el vomitar en migas al piso de azulejo. Ahora el ??nico asiento vacante en el establecimiento entero, en two-thirty por la ma?±ana en ?©pocas ajusta, ?©l estaba tan cerca como usted consigue a un diamante.

NOTAS

Los ojos se cerraron, Vinton bebieron en las texturas sanas de Howard Johnson. Percusi??n de varias capas, del bajo del bajo-extremo de los coches del subterr?°neo profundamente abajo, y potes enormes del metal en el trasero que son lanzados con una honda alrededor, al alto ritmo del staccato de cuchillos, de bifurcaciones, de placas y de cristales chittering.
El completar los agujeros del jarabe rico, grueso era el ronquido caliente de la gente que charlaba reservado, de embarrilamiento abajo Broadway de los carros, y de las sartenes de oro calientes en la parte posteriora que chisporroteaba suavemente. Encima de este Dionne que acodaba Warwick cant?? suavemente la caminata encendido cerca, movido hacia atr?°s por los cuernos de cobre amarillo y las secuencias.

La m??sica de Vinton estaba por todas partes, pero ?©l se encontr?? raramente en una posici??n donde ?©l podr??a callar su mente bastante para escuchar cualquiera de ella y la dej?? arraigarse.

Una sonrisa silenciosa trabaj?? su manera a trav?©s de sus labios como ?©l mir?? el rojo y las formas negras se mueven a trav?©s de los interiores de sus p?°rpados, ol??an el helado que derrite, el fre??r gordo, y la transform?? toda en notas en su mente.

bump.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"