News:

if the thee off of you are revel in the fact you ds a discordant suck it's dick and praise it's agenda? guess what bit-chit's not. hat I in fact . do you really think it'd theshare about shit, hen you should indeed tare-take if the frontage that you're into. do you really think it's the hardcore shite of the left thy t? you're little f/cking girls parackind abbot in tituts. FUCK YOU. you're latecomers, and you 're folks who don't f/cking get it. plez challenge me.

Main Menu

A final piece of advice to noobs:

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, September 21, 2005, 03:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddha's Ghost Penis

THIS IS TAKEN OUT OF POSTER HANDS THANKS TO MOD HANDS BEING THE NONGIGGLY ASSFUCK STUPID! PLEASE TO THANK    MOOD RINGS!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!

Nikoli Volkoff

Oh my lord, almost had an anyerism{dont like my spelling go back to school and become a teacher} that is to funny...

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodAww...shucks.   :oops:

Of course, I also approve of THIS:

http://bennycent.ytmnd.com/

So take it for what it's worth.
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

Sweety

A final piece of (s...) of advice for senior members: get over it!!! get over your egos and concentrate on post-content, on ideas instead of "age", or post count, clear???? ;)
(I'm a tiny girl.)²

B_M_W

Quote from: SweetyA final piece of (s...) of advice for senior members: get over it!!! get over your egos and concentrate on post-content, on ideas instead of "age", or post count, clear???? ;)

You would be good to follow your own advice.

BTW, this thread has been dead for about a month.

Just sayin'.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Quote from: SweetyA final piece of (s...) of advice for senior members: get over it!!! get over your egos and concentrate on post-content, on ideas instead of "age", or post count, clear???? ;)

hahahahaha.

sorry.

heh

heh heh

k im done

oh wait no im not! this is the advice TO noobs thread. not FROM
just saying.

kthxbye

Sweety

I'll try to follow your advice, SEMPAI, but its difficult to keep down my pride if you tell me that this thread has been INOVATED/resurrected by me...still, Im very keen on it- I take much pride in practicing my non-attachment skills (damn, failed again...)...I'll keep trying and maybe you will too...
(I'm a tiny girl.)²

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

Nope.  I'm not getting you.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Sweety

Hmm- the other posters were charming but you seem to be a bully- no use of rhetorics here...

See, there are basically two types of people- those who will answer to rationality and those who respond to violence only, - its senseless to try to convince them with the other, the non-fitting method; and since the Reverend seems to be of the second type its senseless to discuss here. (though it would be appropriate to defeat him in e.g. martial arts)...
(I'm a tiny girl.)²

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SweetyHmm- the other posters were charming but you seem to be a bully- no use of rhetorics here...

Your opinion will be given all the consideration that your rudeness has earned.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao noodledo not test the roger :D

But I just LOVE noobs walking in, being senselessly rude to nice folks like BMW, and then telling us all how to act!

It makes me feel all neighborly.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

deet

Quote from: SweetyHmm- the other posters were charming but you seem to be a bully- no use of rhetorics here...

See, there are basically two types of people- those who will answer to rationality and those who respond to violence only, - its senseless to try to convince them with the other, the non-fitting method; and since the Reverend seems to be of the second type its senseless to discuss here. (though it would be appropriate to defeat him in e.g. martial arts)...

My rhetoric stick is causing your penis envy.

And my kung-fu is like wet blanket; unpleasant, and you maybe not sleep after.
All walls have two sides.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: deet

My rhetoric stick is causing your penis envy.

And my kung-fu is like wet blanket; unpleasant, and you maybe not sleep after.

+100 pts.