News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

A final piece of advice to noobs:

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, September 21, 2005, 03:52:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: IdemPerhaps I should have read this earlier...

But no one on these forums seems to have insulted or criticized my behavior yet, even past the 50-post thingie.
(I'm waiting)

STFU NOOB!!!11

Prickly

Actually, I have seen Roger respond to rational discussion with rational discussion.

Not saying it was pretty, just saying it happened.

Some people respond to one in some situations and the other in others, and they might even respond to other things in different situations. I'm not sure. Will have to experiment.

By the way, if I haven't been an asshole to you yet (this goes to any of you): FUCK YOU.
Pope Prickly the Pielyamorous Porcupine of the Bent Quarter Cabal and, more recently, the Sunrise If You Dare Cabal

Before the beginning, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing. So, something and nothing decided to flip a coin to decide which of them would exist. However, in order for there to be a coin to flip, something had to have already won the toss. Therefore, you only exist because something is a cheating bastard.

Prickly

Quote from: PricklyFUCK YOU.

Too little, too late?
Pope Prickly the Pielyamorous Porcupine of the Bent Quarter Cabal and, more recently, the Sunrise If You Dare Cabal

Before the beginning, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing. So, something and nothing decided to flip a coin to decide which of them would exist. However, in order for there to be a coin to flip, something had to have already won the toss. Therefore, you only exist because something is a cheating bastard.

deet

Quote from: Prickly

Too little, too late?

Now that that's out of the way,

How about yuo bring a friend over and we'll see about that.

deet,
heh heh.  :twisted:
All walls have two sides.

Prickly

Quote from: deet

Too little, too late?

deet,

Will do. My friend Noland has a big black penis, now bend over.  :twisted:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Too little, too late?

Dude, you're so banned.

deet

Quote from: deet

Too little, too late?

deet,

Will do. My friend Noland has a big black penis, now bend over.  :twisted:

*bends ov..* wait a minute, this isn't going where I thought it would...

::leaves quickly::
All walls have two sides.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: PricklyActually, I have seen Roger respond to rational discussion with rational discussion.

Hey, everybody has off-days, right?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Prickly

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: PricklyActually, I have seen Roger respond to rational discussion with rational discussion.

Hey, everybody has off-days, right?

I'll forgive you if you promise never to mention it again.

Not that anyone would believe you.

mexicanbadderinfection

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodI'm just easily amused.  That's why I'm here.  Sometimes that's why I'm not here.  

I too enjoy a spot of wackyness. I'm only just learing about Discordia and just happened apon this site so be gentle. Or not.  :twisted:
Congratulations! You Are A Winner!

Bella

Hiya and welcome aboard the board.  :D

Most of the people here have agreed on a 50 post count rule.
Which means they will be semi-gentle with you until you have at least 50 posts under your belt.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

mexicanbadderinfection

So the floggings begin at 50 posts?
Congratulations! You Are A Winner!

B_M_W

Quote from: mexicanbadderinfectionSo the floggings begin at 50 posts?

Depends on how you do up to that point.  8)

Welcome. Watch your step, don't feed the animals, unless you want to, at own risk, etc, etc. [/abreviated disclaimer warning]
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Bella

Not by me.
I think we need noobs and get pissed when people chase you guys away.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Quote from: Bella
Not by me.
I think we need noobs and get pissed when people chase you guys away.

Bella is civil.