News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

COntributions needed

Started by Malaul, September 22, 2005, 04:27:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malaul

I never said anything to that effect
I said they needed help
that they needed better articlese
you lead yourself to think that way

:twisted:
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: MalaulI never said anything to that effect
I said they needed help
that they needed better articlese
you lead yourself to think that way

Okay.

TGRR,
Has lost interest.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Iron Sulfide

you're so good at that back-and-forth type motion, TGRR.

and 2nd what L said. not to prevent me from sending them something,
though...

as a favor.

for you,  mal.

Not that i'm asking for anything from you in return.

hint hint

no, really. no inuendo or anything.

ahem.

[silence]

is it drafty in here?

holding it back (or holding something),
YT
Ya' stupid Yank.

Malaul

Is there something youd like?

::raises one eye brow::
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

LMNO

If Mal were an editor, that would make for some very interesting "reimbursement" policies...

Malaul

Im not an editor, not really anyway...
just kinda
I do try to get stuff in
Im just a deamon for em
though, I have been done to make a deal or two
Coito ergo sum

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Malaul, are they still taking submits?

I would have done so earlier, but I refuse to allow people to print my real name, especially since I do have copyrights under my pen name "Irreverend Hugh, KSC". Which is legally recognised for copyright purposes.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Malaul

they are always teking Submissions
youll hav eto ask them about the pen name thing
GDT@hellskitchen.org
Coito ergo sum

LMNO

I still can't figure the pen-name thing out.

Pseudonyms have been a sacred tradition in journalism and literature.

Not to mention, if I told them my name was Steve Tremain, they'd probably go for it, even though that name is as fake as LMNO.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: LMNOI still can't figure the pen-name thing out.

Pseudonyms have been a sacred tradition in journalism and literature.

Not to mention, if I told them my name was Steve Tremain, they'd probably go for it, even though that name is as fake as LMNO.

I was wondering a lot of the same things.
[chant]
Pseudonyms
Pseudonyms
Pseudonyms
[/chant]

Malaul

Ask them guys
I really dont know
Coito ergo sum

East Coast Hustle

I'll send them some material, but not under my real name. y'all get that sorted out, you lemme know. I don't care enough to bother them about it myself.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNOIf Mal were an editor, that would make for some very interesting "reimbursement" policies...

More to the point, how the fuck would it show up on a W2? :lol:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Prater Festwoyou're so good at that back-and-forth type motion, TGRR.

Years of Frop-induced brain damage.

TGRR,
Wonders why you want consistent discordians, anyway.

Iron Sulfide

i dont like consistency, rog.

you have all the charm of a sub genii and all the
destructive tendencies of an pissed off grampa/psychotic uncle.

odd to hear you infer you're discordian.
Ya' stupid Yank.