but
we are really getting sick of one another

and we notice even our own clothes are starting to stink

yeah
this is great

welcoem to the outside inside, adept.

awake and be reborn

oh jebello, did he give you the word?

no i maimed him and made him feast upon his own testicles, and yet he woul dnot give me the word.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LHXi love this place

its as comfortable as an overcrowded subway train that got stuck on a humid day
and all the passengers know they will get fresh air eventually

just not right now

and we have been stuck long enough that we have started talking to one another

united in the fact that the train is a piece of shit
but
we are really getting sick of one another

and we notice even our own clothes are starting to stink

yeah
this is great

That was actually pretty fucking good.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionI've seen big boards before, bigger than this, and it isn't a guarantee of idiocy.

Why do people immediately turn to bashing and verbal diarrhea when they've got nothing to contribute? Why not just STFU until you have something to contribute?

To whom are you referring?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: agent compassionI'm just sick of smelling the same people's farts over and over again. We have no variety in our diet.

Then fix it.  Bring us variety, we have heard it is the spice of life.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Hmm, I've just now rethought something. Kind of disappointing... Kind of suspected it for a while..

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Hmm, I've just now rethought something. Kind of disappointing... Kind of suspected it for a while..

Yeah.  I know EXACTLY what you mean.  I only figured it out about a  month ago.

Its kind of disappointing really...  :? I used to think they were cool..

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ¬†Its kind of disappointing really...  :? I used to think they were cool..

Teach you.

Lord Daddy Lombrosis

I told you in the preface that it was nothing.  Didn't expect anyone to care.  Apparently you cared enough to post about it, though!  I feel so loved and justified! :roll:
-><-
Yeni istifadəçimizə: "Discordian, xoş gəldin!"-deyək!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lord Daddy LombrosisI told you in the preface that it was nothing.  Didn't expect anyone to care.  Apparently you cared enough to post about it, though!  I feel so loved and justified! :roll:

We're bored, and you stuck you head up.

Deal.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Lord Daddy LombrosisI told you in the preface that it was nothing.  Didn't expect anyone to care.  Apparently you cared enough to post about it, though!  I feel so loved and justified! :roll:

that remidns me i have to fix the thing in my thingy. fuck.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

that remidns me i have to fix the thing in my thingy. fuck.

I told you the whatzijammer was gonna let go.

Hmm, maybe I should read it now...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  

Hmm, maybe I should read it now...

Meh.  It has a snappy beat, and I can dance to it.  I give it a 7.*

* on a scale of 1 ----> a google plex.