News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

Rant 131: Discordoxy

Started by Irreverend Hugh, KSC, September 23, 2005, 03:44:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LHX

nations will crumble under the force of the Fatal Flying Elbow (FFE)
neat hell

The Open Bar

[empties the contents of OB's tip jar and donates it to the Red Cross]

Horab Fibslager

i didn't red the rant, because i'm doen reading for the next hour or six, but i didn't know i was the white mouse.

Quote from: the brown sagequote yourself motherfucker!
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri didn't red the rant, because i'm doen reading for the next hour or six, but i didn't know i was the white mouse.

Quote from: the brown sagequote yourself motherfucker!

Say that if you wish, but the White Mouse is one dangerous motherfucker.

As for Ninjas and Pirates, I am Irish. We outdrink and outstab any of you sushi-eating-rum-drinking doombags anyday. We have guns and bombs nowadays, foos. No one needs japanese goth kids dressed up in black who like to kill old ladies in their sleep, and no one much cares for drunken portuguese sailors waving black flags and singing bad versions of english folksongs.

I only say this because I am half pirate and half ninja.

Carry on.

Glad some of you liked the rant.

Yes. Synaptix. Use whatever you wish for your scripture. Just remember to not look for me when the minds start snapping. I am not responsible for the reactions of anyone crazy enough to read whatever I wrote.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

LHX

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerhttp://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1037

2nd post down...

you pay for the entertainment

the truth is thrown in for free

damn
thats some good shit
neat hell

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

I really should post some cognitive tricks at some point. They are fun to try when in crowds.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"