News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

North Korea Agrees to End Nuclear Programs

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, September 19, 2005, 01:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyhttp://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/09/19/224306.html

Soooo, did our invasion of Iraq convince the Koreans to play nice?  

Riiiiiiiight.  We're talking about a guy that claims he walked on the moon.

More likely, he ran out of money.

He needs money for his hair care. Know one should think that the North Koreans are ever afraid of anything the USA does. Even if they're defense would be much like a chihuahua's against a wolf hound. They may be small but they have stones.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

East Coast Hustle

I have a friend who is in the DPRK right now doing some "humanitarian assistance".

unfortunately, I'll have to wait a very long time to hear any of his more interesting stories.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemyhttp://www.comcast.net/news/index.jsp?cat=GENERAL&fn=/2005/09/19/224306.html

Soooo, did our invasion of Iraq convince the Koreans to play nice?  

Riiiiiiiight.  We're talking about a guy that claims he walked on the moon.

More likely, he ran out of money.

He needs money for his hair care. Know one should think that the North Koreans are ever afraid of anything the USA does. Even if they're defense would be much like a chihuahua's against a wolf hound. They may be small but they have stones.

Do NEVER test Kim's hair.

But the NK army...they may have stones, but their logistics SUCK.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Yep.

They would never ultimately win against the USA if they were invaded, but they would fight like a son of a bitch. For the first three minutes anyway. Like a chihuahua.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"