News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

the inner doctrine

Started by Horab Fibslager, September 24, 2005, 03:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

did he give you the word jubella?

no i cut out his toungue wnd burned his eyes with phsphur, btu he did not speak the word

many of us here would be members of the so called pd.com cabal, a community with an absentee episkopos, and a pentatiate of of powers. there is no criteria for members hip save for the first trial.

which is ever on going,maybe.

so i introduce to you the inner doctrine of teh outter circle.

there are among us the masters of this, and who we are is unknownm, perhaps even unto our own selves. and this is, so shall it be.

initiate
adept
justified
illuminate
master

are the five levels to this conspiracy.

am nto teh founder, but merely a poor sage who prefers teh brown path.

you may coem unto me and declare your will tobe master, and yet if you aren't lo i shall el oh el unto you. maybe.

for my words are silence.

Quoteit's not ture unless you laugh george, adn you don't understand it until you cry.

there is but one who is known to be adept. he has shown himself to have passed the first trial. unless i am lying.

perhaps i or the other masters, will stoop to show others as such, or unto the lower levels. or not. where you stand is often unimportant, do not hasten your climb by vexing yourself over such trivialities.

it is largely inconsequential.

we will stick apart adn work together, for this is the tao.

i say again, you may if you wish, fall unto yoruself to hear if you are higher than an adept, but lo, it is better to know, than it is to wonder aloud.
you might be surprised.

the masters illuminate and accepted among us, may not pass here often, and yet, they aare of the outside inside.

speak in silence, and do not grovel. for what i say unto you three times is a convincing argument(the secret of this is apparent).

so as it is written rings the divison bell. reverse doplar here sings the toll.

edit: i changed a name of the one of hte imaginary titles to "justified" from accepted.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslager

many of us here would be members of the so called pd.com cabal, a community with an absentee episkopos, and a pentatiate of of powers. there is no criteria for members hip save for the first trial.

Naw.  I can never make the cut.  I never get invited to all the best parties.

:lol:

Frankly, I'm just here for the cheap laughs.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

aren't we all tho?

i should also mention that this is all complete bullshit.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

aren't we all tho?

Of course.  Secret societies are all well and good, but seriously...where's the DOOM?  They're all talk, and no action.  Especially those homotrons in Skull & Bones.

TGRR,
Dead man walking.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Shibboleet The Annihilator

aren't we all tho?

Not me; I'm here for enlightenment~!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  
aren't we all tho?

That's what G Gordon Liddy said.

Horab Fibslager

aren't we all tho?

Of course.  Secret societies are all well and good, but seriously...where's the DOOM?  They're all talk, and no action.  Especially those homotrons in Skull & Bones.

TGRR,
Dead man walking.

i'm sure i'll come up with somethign properly apocalyptic and hwo to go about gettign there. hell i already have an idea!

but it's secret!
Hell is other people.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from:  
aren't we all tho?

enlightenment?

on the internet?

el oh fuckin el j0.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

aren't we all tho?

TGRR,
Dead man walking.

i'm sure i'll come up with somethign properly apocalyptic and hwo to go about gettign there. hell i already have an idea!

but it's secret!

Tell me, or the kitten gets it.
\

Shibboleet The Annihilator

You got me, I'm here for "toned abs and shapely thighs".

Horab Fibslager

meh i'll write it tomorrow maybe.

in between packing.
Hell is other people.

LHX

i think its enough that we are all friends
neat hell

East Coast Hustle

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

which "we" are YUO talking about?

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

ataraxia

I'd say I was here for Great Justice, but that's BGP's schtick, and he's GONE!

You know, I think that's why the place exploded yesterday - BGP withdrawal. He kept us mellow.
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

LHX

are those types of explosions common?

because that was some riveting internet viewing

it was like reality tv

but
real
neat hell