News:

Licenced Jenkem provider since 2007

Main Menu

Rev Roger: The Heresies, Chapter 5: Real Discordians.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, September 21, 2005, 03:17:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

remember a couple years ago when they got stomped 31-0 or whatever in the opening game against the Bills?

yeah.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

LMNO

You mean right after Lawyer malloy got traded to them with a head full of Patriot's strategy?

Yeah, I remember.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AFK

Back to the topic.  Are the Patriots Read Discordians?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?Back to the topic.  Are the Patriots Read Discordians?

Real?  Maybe, I've never been a patriot so I can never say.  having been bounced around this planet by irrespponsible parenting at an early age, i find patriotism as an idea a bit odd.  I can see why people do it, but its not for me.  That said, some of the people on here are more patriotic than any idiot in politics in America right now. As for the UK, we dont need patriots.  the common consensous over here is that the British are best anyway, so they dont need to say anything.

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cain

Fuxx0r.  I though this was that other debate.  Teach me to go surfing on half a bottle of wine.

AFK

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name?Back to the topic.  Are the Patriots Read Discordians?

Holy Jeebus!!  I would like to buy an "L" Pat.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Donkeyotay

I will laugh heartily when the Bengals knock them out of the playoffs this year

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: DonkeyotayI will laugh heartily when the Bengals knock them out of the playoffs this year

Naw. Don;t hold your bref.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"