News:

PD.com forums: a disorganized echo-chamber full of concordian, Greyfaced radical left-wing nutjobs who honestly believe they can take down imaginary Nazis by distributing flyers. They are highly-suspicious of all newcomers and hostile to almost everyone, including themselves. The only thing they don't take seriously is Discordianism.

Main Menu

Discordians should learn how to FSU

Started by metapunk, September 26, 2005, 04:27:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Verthaine

We need to be like the ancient chaoist masters.

Um, dood, you are one of the Ancient Wiseguys(tm).  We ARE the ancient Chaos Masters(tm).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustleto the OP:

you haven't been paying ANY attention, have you?

try lurking a bit to see what's actually going on before spouting off from your shitflaps...had you done so, you'd have seen that an entire coterie of us have spent the better part of the last year bitching about the very same thing. Also, several of us actually HAVE gone out and done some shit, as opposed to just calling ourselves punks and name-dropping the lamest gang in existence in our little rant like you did. you were name-dropping FSU Crew, weren't you? I thought so. those guys are mostly pussies and latent homosexuals whose self-loathing causes them to try and front like they're hard and beat up 15 year old kids at concerts. I eat FSU members for breakfast and wash them down with frosted flakes. So now that you've made a complete ass of yourself on a lame-ass forum full of lame-ass wannabe discordians (which makes you just about the lowest of the low, huh?), perhaps you'd like to share with us some of YOUR exploits?

8)

Why do I suspect he'll violate KYFMS?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: metapunkyah yah yah, it was definently lame shit talking,

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: metapunk

Fuck people talking shit about chaos magick from their I'm so uber elite materialist that understands the universe obeys the laws of physics and your attempts at spirituality are just a joke that holds no basis in my ordered scientific materialist understanding of reality which I colour up with a little dorky joke on religion type shite...

ataraxia

Damn, there's a lot going on here.

Metapunk, I think your heart's in the right place but your typing fingers are in the thunderstorm. Go get pissed at the people actually *causing* the problem. Even if we really are just doing nothing about it, at least we're aware of it.

And I'm not in Ohio, but I am in Pittsburgh. Close enough - what are you actually planning?

Roger, do you realize this guy is sorta berating Discordians for having too much Slack?

And LHX, this place invented the Internet:

Just sayin'. :lol: (and the protesters are a bonus, I didn;t even search for them)
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ataraxia
Metapunk, I think your heart's in the right place but your typing fingers are in the thunderstorm.

Naw.  He's convinced that he's gonna teach us how to be REAL TRUE DISCORDIANS (tm), even though - judging from his pic - most of us have been tossing monkey wrenches in the gears since before he was born.

In addition, I expect that he's the weirdest person he knows, so he's used to having to poke weirdness out of others.  

Lastly, he assumes that what he sees on the surface here is all that any of us do.

But, like I said, far be it from me to bitch about another useful idiot showing up to distract the PTB.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodMetapunk:  you can start your personal crusade by getting other people's ideas out of your puny excuse for a mind.  What's left might be worthing distilling, but until you admit you're not the first, brightest, bestest name-dropper what never was you'll never get up off your ass let alone get other people to do the same.

BADGE OF HONOR

You're giving me mittens?  The fucks?
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodYou're giving me mittens?  The fucks?

Um, mittens is the second-highest applause there is.

TGRR,
Doesn't see why you're pissed.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

i'm in ohio. want me to throw something at him?

BADGE OF HONOR

Naw, just confused.  

...mittens?...
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: mian tiao noodlei'm in ohio. want me to throw something at him?

Yeah.  Indiana.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodNaw, just confused.  

...mittens?...

It's an FC thing.  Ask TCT, the other resident FC-Tard.

BADGE OF HONOR

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodWell, thanks anyway.

No sweat.  I am always in a generous mood, after watching another n00b go thud.

Especially guys like this, who are CONVINCED that Discordianism(tm) isn't just a gaily-painted prison cell designed to ensnare deviants and dissidents...that the CoN hasn't already numbered, filed, and shrunk wrapped this freak parade as a pre-packaged harmless "revolution".