News:

Everyone who calls themselves "wolf-something" or "something-wolf" almost inevitably turns out to be an irredeemable shitneck.

Main Menu

Muck Racking Masonry...

Started by metapunk, September 28, 2005, 04:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxia

Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

LMNO

Cain

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: ataraxia??

Cross reference with:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=910

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

ataraxia

Just goes to show that I haven't managed to trawl up all the history here.
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

BADGE OF HONOR

Why don't I remember this person?   :cry:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Shibboleet The Annihilator

All those years of wild hedonism are finally catching up to you.

BADGE OF HONOR

Catching up?  Fuck, I haven't ever had decent recall.  God knows what I'd be like if I ever took drugs.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodCatching up?  Fuck, I haven't ever had decent recall.  God knows what I'd be like if I ever took drugs.

You just don't remember that part.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodCatching up?  Fuck, I haven't ever had decent recall.  God knows what I'd be like if I ever took drugs.

The truly evil thing Bout drus is they might NOT kill you.

They might turn you into Keith Richards.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

:shock:

Wow, that's better than D.A.R.E.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God:shock:

Wow, that's better than D.A.R.E.

DARE?

As in "DARE to keep your kids off of slogans"? :lol:

BADGE OF HONOR

I suffered through many years of D.A.R.E.  Don't mock my pain.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodI suffered through many years of D.A.R.E.  Don't mock my pain.

I'm not sure I can NOT mock that.

How the hell did you get roped into that?  That's almost as bad as bible camp.