News:

PD may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds.  If PD splits open, do not look directly at resulting goo.  PD is still legal in 14 states.

Main Menu

Muck Racking Masonry...

Started by metapunk, September 28, 2005, 04:24:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ataraxia

Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

LMNO

Cain

Quote from: LMNO
Quote from: ataraxia??

Cross reference with:

http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forums/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=910

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

ataraxia

Just goes to show that I haven't managed to trawl up all the history here.
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

BADGE OF HONOR

Why don't I remember this person?   :cry:
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Shibboleet The Annihilator

All those years of wild hedonism are finally catching up to you.

BADGE OF HONOR

Catching up?  Fuck, I haven't ever had decent recall.  God knows what I'd be like if I ever took drugs.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodCatching up?  Fuck, I haven't ever had decent recall.  God knows what I'd be like if I ever took drugs.

You just don't remember that part.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodCatching up?  Fuck, I haven't ever had decent recall.  God knows what I'd be like if I ever took drugs.

The truly evil thing Bout drus is they might NOT kill you.

They might turn you into Keith Richards.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

BADGE OF HONOR

:shock:

Wow, that's better than D.A.R.E.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God:shock:

Wow, that's better than D.A.R.E.

DARE?

As in "DARE to keep your kids off of slogans"? :lol:

BADGE OF HONOR

I suffered through many years of D.A.R.E.  Don't mock my pain.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodI suffered through many years of D.A.R.E.  Don't mock my pain.

I'm not sure I can NOT mock that.

How the hell did you get roped into that?  That's almost as bad as bible camp.