News:

PD.com: More merciless than a statue of Ming.

Main Menu

Love Poem (serious)

Started by Sepia, September 29, 2005, 11:51:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

LONG EA_R_S FLOIPPING BY

Grim reaper, take my soul for my destiny is to die, he said, wanking furiously on miuntr rushmore. Diluted dream orchestras to swing in a waltz and oih so sazd and is this marvellous and everything is once and im on acid man and I know everything and we´re all just children in a world of god and bill hicks was right rtherefore i quote him every time i can, not for you, beecause i don´t care what other people says because I have people that undertasstand me and i´m special, i´m not a cog in a machine bcoz *I listen to greenday and i+m smart because I read books

In comes an inspector, nicely dressed, adresses the child in black and asks him what kind of books he reads.

I read books that can only be read to beethovens 9th because it´s so black and so dark yet with hope, with meaning, with substance but uhm I rfead loads of you know books about important things in fairytale worlds because I connect with them better there because i like rand because i feel there´s a bond between us, i would have understood him and when I listen to tool my heart blackens and i try to read some lovecraft but i always end up wuith derleth and sometimes i put on a hawaii shirt, khakis and have a sig and a completely WHACKO glasses like you know read man and then i listen to william shatner reading kublai kanh because theres soooo much emotion in his voice and captain kirk understood me

the inspector inquires about the music taste and why?

I listen to alot of tool but that´s because they really understand me and what it´s like being me and i´m a member of toolarmy and once i got this signed autprpograph of maynard, he´s god you know, and i sent him a mail and told him he was god and what i´d gotten in the mail and they i said id die for him in any instance but then he just phoned me up and laughed but then i understood what a sensitive guy he really is and he laughed with me to bring me up from my desperate and dank dark depression, like.

the inspector notices that there is no ashtray in his room but there´s loads of cardboardboxes that once housed pizzas without meat to he inquires about potential vegetarianism and health issues.

You know man, sigarettes are bad for ya, you and the country, i mean, you gotta pay your taxes and shit so you can?•¬¥t affect in any other way than voting and thats every four years the government sucks man its an illusion and they tell lies and theres this marlboro president that says smoking is reserved the poor the stupid the lame the blind and then i like says gods away gods away gods away on buisness and then everyoine else arouind me is like, man, youre deep. and its like that with vegetarianism because you know meat kinda sucks since the prod cows and let them live in cages  man and vegetarianism is because it¬¥s a state,ment like sxes and it¬¥s important.
Everyone will always be too late

Buddha's Ghost Penis

AW! WE ARE SAD THAT YOUR LOVING GETS NO LOVING!

WE HAVE NOT READ THIS AS WE ARE TOO TIPPY TO THE READING! BUT WE ARE SURE MAYBE IT IS NOT TERRIBLE!
WHY DID YOU BAN ME!?!?!