News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Since I'm done being an antagonistic fuck (for now)...

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, October 04, 2005, 05:43:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Creepy, but I doubt Gnimbley "penises children" as teh BGP would say.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Creepy, but I doubt Gnimbley "penises children" as teh BGP would say.

I never said he did, did I?
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Not that I'm aware of but that's what Gnimley's concern was.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Not that I'm aware of but that's what Gnimley's concern was.

He's just paranoid.  He always things people are stepping to him, or talking about him.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

I don't think anyone has ever stepped to Gnimbley and I don't think any of the regulars here would stand for it.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  I don't think anyone has ever stepped to Gnimbley and I don't think any of the regulars here would stand for it.

I didn't say they DID.  I said he THINKS they do.

He is, of course, stark raving mad.

MAD, I TELL YUO!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  And that's why we like him.

Sure...until he decides you're one of THEM...then it's Quisinart time.

The Good Reverend Roger

Zurtok Khan

Squirrels = Cute

Even the one that bit me when I was 5 years old.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: His Holiness the Zurtok

Even the one that bit me when I was 5 years old.

Damn.  If a squirrel ever bit me, I would DEMAND that it have rabies.

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

Quote from: Rabid Badger of GodThe squirrel mafia wants to kill me.

WE CAN GIVE YOU THE TRAINING YOU NEED TO DEFEND YOURSELF, SOLDIER.

JOIN TODAY!
BE ALL YOU CAN BE!