News:

What about those weed gangsters that are mad about you giving speeches in Bumfuck, Maine?

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poib

whats your opinions for best music for sex??

for me the top 3 bands are Pantera(just did it), Meshuggah, and Gorguts.

you cant beat the power and driving agression of that type of  music paired up with exactly the same thing happening on the floor, or table, or whatever you choose to do it on.

maybe other people like to have sex to phil collins, but i know my girlfriend wont let me put that on at the special time :oops: . Shes the one who always pops in the metal.

The Good Reverend Roger

Carmina Burana by Orff.

If you listen to THAT, and you aren't having sex (or burning down the village of your enemies), you SHOULD be.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Poib

i have a tape of Russian Folk Music that i got from my college library that would be strange to try out for sex. Those russian guys have the sexiest voices!!!! :oops:

Prince Discord

Lovage - Music to make Love to your Old Lady By      is  a side project of Mike Patten ... If the man has anough stamina will kick ass if you can stay through the whole thing
Episkopos, Sureman Smeagol Adenhdal-Teht Bhangal .ksc  ... the  Vth, POEE High Priest of the Pastor of Muppets Cabal, All around nice guy, & Figment of your imagination

Quote from: Prince DiscordLovage - Music to make Love to your Old Lady By      is  a side project of Mike Patten ... If the man has anough stamina will kick ass if you can stay through the whole thing

No way, if you are going to listen to Mike Patton while penetrating the gates of Ishtar, than listen to Adult Themes for Voice.

PrincessEris von Tartarus

yeah, pantera rock. especially "cowboys from hell"
:twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:

rammstein make an excellent musical background for bonking. especially the songs with sexy lyrics.  :P
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

Holy Empress of Saturn

Anything by Garbage. Yes.
St. Katana the Damned, Holy Empress of Saturn

Tyler

Well i say Bob Marley - Three little birds. Simply the best.  :roll:  :)  :wink:
No wife, no horse, no moustache.

Tyler

Well, and another one:

UB 40 - Red Red Wine :)

Jamaica, mansion by the beach, music playing far in background, fine light hash, coke on the nightstand, water bed and ... and of course my dream woman :) :) :)

Ummmmmmm, heaven. 8)

We're discordians.

This thread should make me want to injure myself.

Tyler

It makes me want to hurt people when they pass me by.

...no wife, no horse and no moustache.

NO WIFE , NO HORSE,    AND NO MOUSTACHE

This month i came very close and grown some moustache. For the first time. EVER!  :wink:  :twisted:

But i lost it in a bizarre, unfortunate, tragic incident the very same night i posted:
"I will do everything in my powers to stop the bastard offspring"

Fucking ironic don't you think?

Lord Trout

That makes perfect sense: Tyler is a UB40 fan. I should have guessed...
Well, shit.

Tyler

I'm not a "UB40 fan" smartass, i just like one song.

I hate music.

Blood > KY

Pig Destroyer > Music