News:

PD.com: children are filled with joy, adults are filled with dread and local government is filled with stupid

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoon E. Gee

leather > lace

bondage > lovemaking

...if I follow you right?
damn my sig is still out of date....

Malaul

I like the song Astronafti by Hantzel und Gretyl

and Youre so Sexual by christopher...
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

closer by nin, window licker ,ziggomatic 17 and st michel mount st micaheal mix amogn others by aphext win

boards of canada.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

Quote from: horabcloser by nin, window licker ,ziggomatic 17 and st michel mount st micaheal mix amogn others by aphext win

boards of canada.
::nods on the windowlicker::
Coito ergo sum
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixXx
Quote from: horabcloser by nin, window licker ,ziggomatic 17 and st michel mount st micaheal mix amogn others by aphext win

boards of canada.

windowlicker is sex sonicularated.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

Quote from: horab
Quote from: Malaul The CaffeinatrixXx

boards of canada.

windowlicker is sex sonicularated.
i gotta agree, I forgot how one sounded forra second
Coito ergo sum

Guido Finucci

I had some flatmates how enjoyed the 1812 Overture.

Prince Tao Jones

Depends on the sex....

Deep intimate soul sex sounds like Arabic music.

Hard wild sex.... sure heavy like Rammstein.

Multipurpose sex try some electronica, house, breakbeatish stuff.

Sex for premature ejaculators, try Ethel Merman, or William Shatner's Album. http://www.spinsilly.com/mall-cds-artists-William-Shatner.asp

Pervy sex.... Blow Fly http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000001QYY/qid=1078666385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5735935-9323359?v=glance&s=music

Red Neck Sex....Jon Wayne  http://www.jonwayne.com
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Evilfluffbunny

'Bram Stoker's Dracula' soundtrack and anything by Soper Aeternus, Cradle Of Filth, Abyssos or Diabolical Masquerade.  :wink:
"I'm pink therefore I'm spam."

Verthaine

Marvin Gaye,the Four Tops,pretty much anything by 1970's Motown
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Prince Tao JonesDepends on the sex....

Deep intimate soul sex sounds like Arabic music.

Hard wild sex.... sure heavy like Rammstein.

Multipurpose sex try some electronica, house, breakbeatish stuff.

Sex for premature ejaculators, try Ethel Merman, or William Shatner's Album. http://www.spinsilly.com/mall-cds-artists-William-Shatner.asp

Pervy sex.... Blow Fly http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000001QYY/qid=1078666385/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-5735935-9323359?v=glance&s=music

Red Neck Sex....Jon Wayne  http://www.jonwayne.com

rammstein aint heavy enough for good a proper wild sex.
Hell is other people.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: horabrammstein aint heavy enough for good a proper wild sex.

Amen to that!

Das Raddiche

Quote from: Guido FinucciI had some flatmates how enjoyed the 1812 Overture.

Hell yea and The Flight of The Valkyries by Vagner as well as water music by Handel cause it really has no ending.

And 70's Funk

"The revolution will not be televised"   --Gil Scott Heron

Prince Tao Jones

I'd start laughing my ass off or imagine the helicopter scene from Apocalypse Now actually.
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Prince Tao Jones

Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: horabrammstein aint heavy enough for good a proper wild sex.

Amen to that!

I'd hate to be you guys when EVT reads that.

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!