News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Best Music For Sex

Started by Poib, January 19, 2003, 09:44:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Das Raddiche

Yea thats what elongates the whole act. Fer me anyway. And lemme tell you old war movies seem to turn chicks on. Or maybe i just date the weird ones.   :roll:

"The revolution will not be televised"   --Gil Scott Heron

Bella

Quote from: Prince Tao Jones
Quote from: Guido Finucci
Quote from: horabrammstein aint heavy enough for good a proper wild sex.

Amen to that!

I'd hate to be you guys when EVT reads that.
Funny, that's what I was thinking myself.
I've just been sitting here patiently,  waiting for the Atomic Assassin
to read this thread.  :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Prince Tao Jones

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Amen to that!

She's short, and I tower over her, but when we wrestled she took most of my strength to keep her at bay. She's all muscle I assure you. Atomic she is.

You may need a body guard at the devival as well. (or a food taster)(at least a lead vest)
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"It is by acts and not ideas that people live" - Anatole France

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Abolish the Atlantic in 2004

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom

Amen to that!

She's short, and I tower over her, but when we wrestled she took most of my strength to keep her at bay. She's all muscle I assure you.

You may need a body guard at the devival as well. (or a food taster)

i keep my awp in my right hand, my deagle in my left, my knife clecnhed between my pearly whites and my beer in my hat. 10000 charlies flowing out the trees couldn't keep my baby back ribs from being the tastiest meat on the Ho Chi Minh, grilled with napalm and basted with baby's blood.

oh yeah and i drink a can of motor oil each day for breakfast. chockful of grit i tell ya.

:mrgreen:
Hell is other people.

Prince Tao Jones

Quotei keep my awp in my right hand, my deagle in my left, my knife clecnhed between my pearly whites and my beer in my hat. 10000 charlies flowing out the trees couldn't keep my baby back ribs from being the tastiest meat on the Ho Chi Minh, grilled with napalm and basted with baby's blood.

oh yeah and i drink a can of motor oil each day for breakfast. chockful of grit i tell ya.

*Just laughs remembering the scene in Aliens where the marines thought the bugs would be a  pushover*
New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common.  Locke, John

"Our wretched species is so mad that those who walk on the well-trodden path always throw stones at those who are showing a new road" - Voltaire

"The people to fear are not those who disagree with you, but those who disagree with you and are too cowardly to let you know" - Napoleon

"Everyone wishes to have truth on his side, but not everyone wishes to be on the side of truth." - Richard Whately

The way we live is the evidence of what we really want in life, no matter what we may say.
Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Horab Fibslager

Quotei keep my awp in my right hand, my deagle in my left, my knife clecnhed between my pearly whites and my beer in my hat. 10000 charlies flowing out the trees couldn't keep my baby back ribs from being the tastiest meat on the Ho Chi Minh, grilled with napalm and basted with baby's blood.

*Just laughs remembering the scene in Aliens where the marines thought the bugs would be a  pushover*

charlie thoughtthe same thing about my babyback ribs. itell ya, i could've won the entire cold war with my massive destructive succulent ribs. either ht at or set off ww3.why do ya think the vc was headed south anyway?
Hell is other people.

Prince Tao Jones

Keep talking, she'll be here soon.........

Charles Templeton

I GOT PINKED!!!!

Fluffy Cuffs

Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life" ain't that bad an LP to boink to either  :)
You do not have the right to remain silent and everything you say will be misquoted against you

Den Sorte Dragen

laceimosa's elodia and type 0 - 's dreadfull kisses
negative....negative.....negative................;type O negative................negative............;negative

Rev Thwack

My top 5

Myths, Legends, and other Amazing Adventures - The Aquabats
Flood - They Might Be Giants
The Pod - Ween
Frizzle Fry - Primus
Midgets With Guns - Pain

what, you thought there was even one thing I take serious?
My balls itch...

PrincessEris von Tartarus

*tadahhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhh*

*bounces in* here i am darlings! yeahhhhhhhhh!

*flexes muscles and wraps legs and arms around Tao and hangs off his wonderful body and kisses him*

*stops kissing for a moment to announce* hey if you do not like bonking while st. till sings to you its yer own problem. I just love rammstein and sex. wonderful combination and the lyrics inspire you for nice kinky games. yeah... isnt that so Tao? *kisssssses again really deeply*

its sooooooooo cute you waiting for me to arrive in this thread and Tao especially describing my body so wonderfuly! *kissssssssssss*

hey bella, where is your personal cabbage killer bodyguard? every assassin needs one actually *grinnnn* the atrocities we leave behind - cabbages and such do not like that and turn vicious at times. thats why i decided to have Tao with me for protection and other things.... like *kissses her cabbage killer boyfriend bodyguard again*

Hey horab and guido, you need canibal corpse to get bonkin´ ´ard or what? *giggle*
Atomic Assassin - Die Attentäterin - DIA/DND
International Mush Mullah with Tao Jones

Ich liebe dich mein wunderbarer Kohlkopfkiller! Du hast mein
Herz erwärmt und lässt meine Gedanken erblühen und meine Muschi glühen.... *g*

MaxwellsDemon

I personally find all this talk of Mutti and horse eating a little off putting when viewing female ankles. John Cages 4" 33 seems to put me in the mood.

"The need for mystry is greater than the need for an answer"
Ken Kesey

MaxwellsDemon

Plus, its quiet enough to hear the barely audible sigh that occurs when ones partner gives up and goes to sleep.

Ahhh the sweet sound of nothing.

Ken Kesey

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: PrincessEris von Tartarus

Hey horab and guido, you need canibal corpse to get bonkin´ ´ard or what? *giggle*

cannibal corpse aint heavy enough for proper wild sex either.
Hell is other people.

MaxwellsDemon

Damn straight. Squarepusher humming Vivaldi makes cannibal corpse bout as hard as a small child in a liquidiser. Even the grand Cornish master Aphex Twin shudders at the sheer sonic terror of Chris Clark, even Merzbow has the ability to make Horses cry and dogs explode. But Ramstein (apart from scaring Freudians) cant even play guitar as loud as Mogwai.

I say mix some glitchcore (Kid606 or summin) over a bit of tweaked Gabba through a distortion pedal and see if you can keep up... the malankyquik ol' in out.

Ken Kesey