Feel my amazing brain. Go on, touch it!

Main Menu

Some more fractal stuff

Started by ataraxia, October 07, 2005, 01:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: ataraxia
Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyLorenz was a weather guy, hehehe
Yeah, he posted his discovery of the strange attractor in some meteorological journal, and the audience said "WTF is this MATH???" The mathematicians that cared didn't find out for about 10 more years :lol:
I know, it is amazing the stuff that gets missed when people refuse to communicate  :lol:

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Having fun chatting with teh pedo?

Cain

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyIt's not Eric.

Evidence?

Quote from: Cain

Evidence?

Sent to The Mgt.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Evidence?

Sent to The Mgt.

:lol:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Evidence?

Sent to The Mgt.

Bullshit.  Evidence, from Latin, meaning that which can be seen.  I ain't seeing it yet.  or do we get secret trials here, like the terrorists do?

The Good Reverend Roger

Evidence?

Sent to The Mgt.

Bullshit.  Evidence, from Latin, meaning that which can be seen.  I ain't seeing it yet.  or do we get secret trials here, like the terrorists do?

Only when Eldora wants another witch hunt.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

Oooh, can I be tried by the secret evidence in the court of Eldora?  I want to be judged on somethign  no-one else gets to see and argue with either.

I sent her an email header, I am not posting that here.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainOooh, can I be tried by the secret evidence in the court of Eldora?  I want to be judged on somethign  no-one else gets to see and argue with either.

Yup.  You were the man on the grassy knoll.

Prove you weren't.  Oops, sorry, we already held the trial in secret, and the secret evidence convicted you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI sent her an email header, I am not posting that here.

Um, how could YOU prove that HE isn't Eric?

Oh, I think I get it.

Explains why Ataraxia wanted to drive me, Turd, and Fnorrdie off.

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: CainOooh, can I be tried by the secret evidence in the court of Eldora?  I want to be judged on somethign  no-one else gets to see and argue with either.

Yup.  You were the man on the grassy knoll.

Prove you weren't.  Oops, sorry, we already held the trial in secret, and the secret evidence convicted you.

Damn, you got me there.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI sent her an email header, I am not posting that here.

Oh, I think I get it.

So, we have an alternate theory...Eldora has yet ANOTHER moniker, and she decided to start shit AGAIN...

Guys?  Whattaya think?

Cain

Oh, I think I get it.

Are you thinking what we're thinking? (not in the Conservative Party slogan sense).  Just saw the above post.  Unlikely, though possible.  Do you have secret evidence you wanna share Rog?