Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Rev Roger, Rant #9: The n00b Rant.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 07, 2005, 09:30:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Horab Fibslager

i'm jesus jr, and all yyour base are belon gto us, you have no chance to survive make your time.

despite what some people think, only i can do teh aybabtu thing well. one or two old skoolers from when i used to really spam the shit out of it are ok, but... only jesus jr can do it with his eyes closed tied to a chair and only one arm free but covered in peanut butter
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerThe ones that stick around often make the mistake of thinking of this sort of thing as a "rite of passage", or some similar nonsense.  Well, I have bad news for you...when The Good Reverend and his fellow hooligans are done with you, that's when the REAL bullshit starts.

Sorry.  I keep telling them that, just so their hopes can be "unfortunately" dashed later on.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCLet the games begin!

Rah!

I never could let things go (especially when they keep being brought up).

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerThe ones that stick around often make the mistake of thinking of this sort of thing as a "rite of passage", or some similar nonsense.  Well, I have bad news for you...when The Good Reverend and his fellow hooligans are done with you, that's when the REAL bullshit starts.

Sorry.  I keep telling them that, just so their hopes can be "unfortunately" dashed later on.

I especially prize the looks of horror, when they realize just what they've gotten themselves into.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSCLet the games begin!

Rah!

I never could let things go (especially when they keep being brought up).

Just let me know who is Baptist (or close enough to it). I absolutely hate those fuckers. And "real" Discordians, because most people who say they are "real" discordians are really just rave kids who haven't figured out that no one likes techno anymore.

Horab Fibslager

i just want to point out that despite my continued reevaluations of my prejudices adn ways of thinking and whatnot, i'm a firm dogmatist. lucky for many (maybe) one of the higher predencing bits of my dogma is tolerance of  that which i disagree(to a certain extent) with or don'ty necessarily agree with. or find to be utterly retarded.

umm generally speakin g of course.
Hell is other people.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Horab Fibslageri just want to point out that despite my continued reevaluations of my prejudices adn ways of thinking and whatnot, i'm a firm dogmatist. lucky for many (maybe) one of the higher predencing bits of my dogma is tolerance of  that which i disagree(to a certain extent) with or don'ty necessarily agree with. or find to be utterly retarded.

umm generally speakin g of course.

It's okay. We're going to the same jail anyway. No worries.

LHX

i didnt see anything in here about romantic connections

i thought i was promised that when i signed up?

dont i at least get access to an 'adult oriented' website?
neat hell

LMNO

What's amusing is that the motivation behind the thread that seems to have spawned this rant (and a pretty good one, as usual) actually has little to nothing to do with the contents of said rant.

This, of course, doesn't make the rant Not True though.

At our very basest, we are no better than anyone else.  And we don't pretend to be.  Or at least I don't.  Even if I am.  And I am.

Rog, PM me for details, if you trust me.

ataraxia

Have another one of my epigrams, then.

"Discordians are humans too. Don't expect otherwise."
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

/o\

Technocracy

This information only comes as a disappointment to those who were expecting something in the first place.  My only disappointment comes at the fact that I have yet to be contacted by the FBI to answer questions about any of you.

This is not a twelve step program to enlightenment it's a one step program off a tall cliff into the unknown.  You don't know how it will end but all indications are that it will be unpleasant after the first 10 feet or so. :twisted:

Because my life is worth more than yours

B_M_W

Quote from: Technocracy

This is not a twelve step program to enlightenment it's a one step program off a tall cliff into the unknown.  You don't know how it will end but all indications are that it will be unpleasant after the first 10 feet or so. :twisted:

Unless you are one of the smart ones, the ones who bring a parachute that works.

8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.