News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "Spoiled brats of the pagan world, I thought. I really don't have a lot of respect for Discordians. They just strike me as spiritually lazy."

Main Menu

You have GOT to be kidding me

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, October 08, 2005, 01:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Doctor

Anarchist.

And me without my black flag.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain
Anarchist.'

Must....resist...urge...to...flame....

Let that inner-Yeti OUT, bro, before you blow an o-ring.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
1.  Whattaya think it is?  COMMUNIST? :lol:

Anarchist.

You obviously haven't read some of the hate rants against anarchists then.  :lol:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Doctor

I didn't say I thought you were anarchist - just this board. And smoking is bad for you. Nice hat though.
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

ataraxia

Quote from: CainI see no denials, either.  Of course, I may have missed them in all the "excitement", but I doubt it.
Good point. I hereby deny that I am Eric. I am also not any other pedo, either (and I have no problem with anti-pedo violence).

Go troll/spam/whatever that other site as much as you like.
Lossage, sausage, whatever.
http://scoriens.andrew.cmu.edu/

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ataraxia
Good point. I hereby deny that I am Eric. I am also not any other pedo, either (and I have no problem with anti-pedo violence).

Too late now, Pedo.

Cain

Quote from: CainI see no denials, either.  Of course, I may have missed them in all the "excitement", but I doubt it.

Um....no.  Denial alone is not enough.  I just said I hadnt seen any.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain

Um....no.  Denial alone is not enough.  I just said I hadnt seen any.

B_M_W

Too late now, Pedo.

You heard him, Rev. "Go Troll" he said.

I suggest we follow his wishes.  :twisted:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

fnordiscordia

WELL WELL WELL, LOOK WHO RETURNED...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

Too late now, Pedo.

It's already in the works.

Bots are wonderful thingies.

TGRR,
Certainly won't have root access by morning.

fnordiscordia

FUNNY HOW ATARAXIA IS ON AND MY POSTS ON ERIC'S SITE HAVE ALREADY BEEN MODDED. WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT ERIC AND ATARAXIA WOULD BE ON AT THE SAME TIME?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Machine Grind DreamFUNNY HOW ATARAXIA IS ON AND MY POSTS ON ERIC'S SITE HAVE ALREADY BEEN MODDED. WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT ERIC AND ATARAXIA WOULD BE ON AT THE SAME TIME?

100%, considering they are the same person.

B_M_W

TGRR,

Hey, whats the point of having it if you don't abuse it?

8)

The Good Reverend Roger

TGRR,

Hey, whats the point of having it if you don't erase everything?

8)

Fixed.