News:

My opinion > Your opinion

Main Menu

You have GOT to be kidding me

Started by Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy, October 08, 2005, 01:12:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

I just saw an ad for a new Elmo toy.  Furry red monster from Sesame Street, for those of you that don't have kids.  He sings a song, not too unusual, but it is one of the songs from Animal House.  The one from Otis Day and the Knights.  Yes, Elmo sings Shout  :shock:  It was so horrible, it was funny :lol:

fnordiscordia

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

"SO HORRIBLE IT'S FUNNY" IS WHEN YOU WATCH A GANG OF 14 YEAR OLD SEWER RATS AMBUSH AN ENTIRE PLATOON OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND DISEMBOWEL THEM BEFORE HANGING THEI RMUTILATED BODIES FROM AN OVERPASS EXCEPT FOR THE UNLUCKY FEMALE SOLDIER WHO GETS TAKEN BACK TO THE SEWERS TO BE GANG-RAPED FOR THE NEXT WEEK UNTIL SHE EITHER DIES FROM DEHYDRATION OR MANAGES TO KILL HERSELF WHEN HER CAPTORS ARE BUSY GETTING HIGH ON PAINT.
BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

fnordiscordia

East Coast Hustle

I bet he's a lot of fun at parties.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION"SO HORRIBLE IT'S FUNNY" IS WHEN YOU WATCH A GANG OF 14 YEAR OLD SEWER RATS AMBUSH AN ENTIRE PLATOON OF AMERICAN SOLDIERS AND DISEMBOWEL THEM BEFORE HANGING THEI RMUTILATED BODIES FROM AN OVERPASS EXCEPT FOR THE UNLUCKY FEMALE SOLDIER WHO GETS TAKEN BACK TO THE SEWERS TO BE GANG-RAPED FOR THE NEXT WEEK UNTIL SHE EITHER DIES FROM DEHYDRATION OR MANAGES TO KILL HERSELF WHEN HER CAPTORS ARE BUSY GETTING HIGH ON PAINT.

You're stationed in Tucson? :lol:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

AUTOEROTIC ASPHYXIATION

JUAREZ, ACTUALLY.

I'M ON LEAVE RIGHT NOW.
BE ALL YOU CAN BE!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI just saw an ad for a new Elmo toy.  Furry red monster from Sesame Street, for those of you that don't have kids.  He sings a song, not too unusual, but it is one of the songs from Animal House.  The one from Otis Day and the Knights.  Yes, Elmo sings Shout  :shock:  It was so horrible, it was funny :lol:

Has this post been approved by the council?

Is it appropriate?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

hmm...insipid, irrelevant, and unfunny?

I'd say it passes with flying colors.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustlehmm...insipid, irrelevant, and unfunny?

I'd say it passes with flying colors.

8)

Ataraxia will be pleased.

East Coast Hustle

you mean Eric?

I think he tipped his hand with that last one.

:lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustleyou mean Eric?

I think he tipped his hand with that last one.

:lol:

Yeah.

Funniest part is, Eldora sided with the pedo. :lol:

The Doctor

Wait a minute - who's Eric? And where is the 'pedo?'
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

fnordiscordia

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The DoctorWait a minute - who's Eric? And where is the 'pedo?'

Eric = "Ataraxia" = "Great Teacher Largo" = "Rupert Giles" = the pedo.

Search those monikers.

Have fun.