News:

PD.com: Ten minutes of your life that you can never get back.

Main Menu

ITT, Post your favorite PD conspiracy theories.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 08, 2005, 04:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

1.  The Sandbox:  The actual cause of the demise of The Sandbox was that it was getting to be competition for PD.com, and The Mgt threatened to send the Antignano brothers around, unless she nuked it.  Thwack was just a fall guy.

2.  The Mgt's REAL identity:  Some claim that Bella is The Mgt, some say that Malaul is.  SOME say that *I* am, but that's just silly.

GO!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

3: Eldora never starts any shit, ever

4: AC is not the Doctor.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  3: Eldora never starts any shit, ever

4: AC is not the Doctor.

Try again.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

That the mods use their secret forum to stir shit, and they have been the oringal cause of not only the first Jihaad, but also the schisms of 2005.

The Doctor

Buddha's Ghost Penis is an actual Presidential candidate in disguise. And he'll win the 2008 nomination.

8)
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainThat the mods use their secret forum to stir shit, and they have been the oringal cause of not only the first Jihaad, but also the schisms of 2005.

Troof.  This ties into the theory that The Mgt = all the mods.  They are all really one person, that likes to talk to him/herself.

Malaul is actually a ravenous bloodthirsty killer posing as a benevolent soft-hearted peacekeeper until she can execute her plan for Deer Supremacy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The DoctorBuddha's Ghost Penis is an actual Presidential candidate in disguise. And he'll win the 2008 nomination.

8)

This is the "conspiracy" thread, not the "fact" thread.

The Doctor

Oh! I was just guessing. But you know for sure? Excellent! :D
Priest, Church of Eris

-

The only person he could lose to is Christopher Walkins and I've long suspected that they're actually the same person.

The Doctor

Quote from:  The only person he could lose to is Christopher Walkins and I've long suspected that they're actually the same person.

I'd vote for him/them.
Priest, Church of Eris

-

Cain

That Turd and Roger are both in fact agents provocateur for the US Government, Turd being an FBI agent, and TGGR a member of the DHS.  By posting all their political and action inclined rants they hope to motivate us into illegal actions, justifying a crackdown on all Discordians.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainThat Turd and Roger are both in fact agents provocateur for the US Government, Turd being an FBI agent, and TGGR a member of the DHS.  By posting all their political and action inclined rants they hope to motivate u sinto illegal actions, justifying a crackdown on all Discordians.

Please go stand by the window, citiz...Cain.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Phew, I've still got my cover...