News:

That's okay, I know how to turn my washing machine into a centrifuge if need be.

Main Menu

ITT, Post your favorite PD conspiracy theories.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 08, 2005, 04:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: CainThat Turd and Roger are both in fact agents provocateur for the US Government, Turd being an FBI agent, and TGGR a member of the DHS.  By posting all their political and action inclined rants they hope to motivate u sinto illegal actions, justifying a crackdown on all Discordians.

Please go stand by the window, citiz...Cain.

You'll never take me alive...window charge!

Oh, wait, that doesnt work on the ground floor...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain
Quote from: CainThat Turd and Roger are both in fact agents provocateur for the US Government, Turd being an FBI agent, and TGGR a member of the DHS.  By posting all their political and action inclined rants they hope to motivate u sinto illegal actions, justifying a crackdown on all Discordians.

Please go stand by the window, citiz...Cain.

You'll never take me alive...window charge!

Oh, wait, that doesnt work on the ground floor...

Well, it DOES, but it really looks goofy.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from:  Phew, I've still got my cover...

Oh.. Fuck!

*holds hand up to ear*
"I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED! REPEAT! I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!"
*dives out of the window Cain just dove through*

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  
Quote from:  Phew, I've still got my cover...

Oh.. Fuck!

*holds hand up to ear*
"I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED! REPEAT! I'VE BEEN DISCOVERED!"
*dives out of the window Cain just dove through*

These aren't conspiracy theories.
\

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

I like the one that horab came up with, that Turd orchestrated the entire meltdown of the PD boards over this summer.

The magkl hosrie is actually the result of a series of genetic experiments  with the purpose of creating the perfect unicorn slaughtering animal.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainI like the one that horab came up with, that Turd orchestrated the entire meltdown of the PD boards over this summer.

Yep.  But, unfortunately, that one has been proven false.

Eldora did it.

Too bad, because that was a juicy one.

Cain

That the Mgt is on right now as a result of Eldora's emails and we are about to be liquidated?

The Doctor

Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Heh, if The Mgt banned everyone Eldora bitched about there'd be 2 or 3 posters here excluding the mods (unless of course, they weren't mods, then I'm sure that most of them would probably be banned too).

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainThat the Mgt is on right now as a result of Eldora's emails and we are about to be liquidated?

Naw.  Just bastinadoed.  :lol:

Besides, the tard bragged that he ran to Mgt, because we wouldn't roll over and die for him.

Quote from: The Doctor*rides the hosrie*

ARE YOU STUPID? THAT THING IS A BLOODTHIRSTY KILLER! HE'LL DESCROTE YOU FASTER THAN COURTNEY LOVE GETS NAKED!

B_M_W

Quote from: CainThat the Mgt is on right now as a result of Eldora's emails and we are about to be liquidated?

Maybe true, Maybe false. Maybe the managment IS Eldora...

THATS a thought.

Tho' personally, I don't have anything against Eldora, so Im not gonna join in on bashing her. Erictaraxia, however, is fair game in my mind, for the moment, at least.

:twisted:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Doctor

Hmm... *looks down at reins* If he is, that's news to me. You're a good hosrie, yes you are *feeds hosrie a lump of sugar*
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

Maybe true, Maybe false. Maybe the managment IS Eldora...

Naw.  I would have been toast YEARS ago. :lol: