News:

PD.com: We're not actually discordians

Main Menu

ITT, Post your favorite PD conspiracy theories.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 08, 2005, 04:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The DoctorHmm... *looks down at reins* If he is, that's news to me. You're a good hosrie, yes you are *feeds hosrie a lump of sugar*

OH, TEH HUMANITY!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: The DoctorHmm... *looks down at reins* If he is, that's news to me. You're a good hosrie, yes you are *feeds hosrie a lump of sugar*

This can only end in tears.

The Doctor

This is fun! Why don't you give it a try? *dismounts and hands reins to Roger*
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  

This can only end in tears.

I'm not gonna eat him...Gallifreyans taste like poopoo!  I'll just kick him to death.
\

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

[rejack] Bill Brassky is currently orchestrating a bloody coup involving George Bush, his entire cabinet, a spatula, and a bottle of gin.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The DoctorThis is fun! Why don't you give it a try? *dismounts and hands reins to Roger*

You're JOKING.  Magickl Hosrie is a carrier of yersinia pestis.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  [rejack] Bill Brassky is currently orchestrating a bloody coup involving George Bush, his entire cabinet, a spatula, and a bottle of gin.

PD CONSPIRACIES!  

The Doctor

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: The DoctorThis is fun! Why don't you give it a try? *dismounts and hands reins to Roger*

You're JOKING.  Magickl Hosrie is a carrier of yersinia pestis.

Piffle. There's a vaccine for that these days. Didn't you get the email about it?
Oh, well, more for me. *hops back into saddle and rides off into the distance*
Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Cain

The post count going up at the bottom of the page is in fact a built in mod designed to fuel paranoia among Discordians.

:lol:

Fnordiscordia's name can't be shown because (fill in the blank)

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  :lol:

's name can't be shown because (fill in the blank)

BECAUSE TEH MGT HATES YUOOOOOOOOO!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: CainThe post count going up at the bottom of the page is in fact a built in mod designed to fuel paranoia among Discordians.

No, it just means the mods are gossipping more.

Cain

Quote from: CainThe post count going up at the bottom of the page is in fact a built in mod designed to fuel paranoia among Discordians.

No, there is no mod forum!  They play along but are as confused as the rest of us!  Its a fiendish and subtle method of driving us insane!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain

No, there is no mod forum!  They play along but are as confused as the rest of us!  Its a fiendish and subtle method of driving us insane!

That's just what they WANT you to think.

Cain

The mods incited me to post contradictory explanations of why the post count goes up in order to sow confusion and prevent coherent attacks against them!