News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

ITT, Post your favorite PD conspiracy theories.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, October 08, 2005, 04:10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

drjon

Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2008, 03:41:40 PM
On Facebook.

OffYourFacebook. Dot friggin Com.

Someone register it. Dares Ya.
--><--
Eris Broke my Hot Rod
The Appendix Discordia:
- The Semi-Official Quasi-Clandestine Bavarian Illuminati/Discordian Archives
- How The West Was Lost (Principia Discordia - The 1st Edition)
- The Apocrypha Discordia

Cramulus

Quote from: drjon on March 07, 2008, 12:48:29 AM
Quote from: Cain on March 06, 2008, 03:41:40 PM
On Facebook.

OffYourFacebook. Dot friggin Com.

Someone register it. Dares Ya.

THAT reminds me...

The above poster is not DrJon. He's an 18 year old kid who stole Dr Jon's livejournal avatar and memories.

[Cramulus pokes you in the eye.]

PrincessKLS

Quote from: The Doctor on October 08, 2005, 04:15:01 AM
Buddha's Ghost Penis is an actual Presidential candidate in disguise. And he'll win the 2008 nomination.

8)

So that Obama or Hillary :D
I am an idiot and I have very poor vaginal hygiene.

B_M_W

:|

GTFO.

Srsly.

You aren't wanted here. Stalker.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on March 07, 2008, 12:54:11 AM
[Cramulus pokes you in the eye.]

STOP DOING THAT!

[triple Zero removes your nipples with a rusty cheese grater]
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

PrincessKLS

I'm not a stalker,  I was invited here even Cain the administrator hasn't blocked me.

Cain

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 11, 2008, 09:13:41 PM
I'm not a stalker,  I was invited here even Cain the administrator hasn't blocked me.

You weren't invited here and the reason I dont ban you is because my morals are worth more than even the absence of your scummy presence.

PrincessKLS

Don't call me scummy, you're the one with extreme hatred for the UK's golden boy :evil:

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 11, 2008, 11:54:54 PM
Don't call me scummy, you're the one with extreme hatred for the UK's golden boy :evil:

Your preternatural obsession with famous people is scummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: PrincessKLS on March 11, 2008, 11:54:54 PM
I just did a tarot reading and the cards told me that whenever you dream about Prince William, a tiny piece of his soul DIES. Why do you keep doing that to him?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Golden Applesauce

I have an excellent conspiracy theory:

This whole PKLS thing is Cain pranking / trolling the PD.com forums.  Utter genius!  Nobody would see it coming.

Evidence:

1.)  Cain's response to PKLS's 2nd post is 3 minutes and 9 seconds after (s)he posted.  Even if he just happened to be on the forums at the time she posted, he would have also had to refresh the main screen or look at the "recent" posts almost immediately after she posted.

2.)  She isn't banned.  Does anyone else agree with Cain that it's okay to threaten reprisals on an innocent (in the sense that they haven't trolled us yet) third party but it's not okay to just prevent her from reposting?  The only realistic explanation for why (s)he hasn't been banned is either that Cain and the other mods want her here or that it would be too troublesome to keep banning a changing IP address.

3.)  The timing of her second post.  I mean, doesn't it seem a little convenient that the second PKLS post didn't come until well after everyone had established that she was a crazy stalker woman who deserved a good trolling, and people who didn't know what was going on were caught up to speed?

4.)
Quote from: PrincessKLSCain, you've gone too far, at least I haven't given your real name online evil mad

Erase that now!

I can't seem to find where he's given PKLS's name anywhere.  It isn't in the OP of the ATTN Everyone thread, and there isn't a "Lasted Edited" underneath it.  Why bother posting PKLS's name if you know ahead of time that you're just going to have too later?

To clarify a little further on my theory:

Some of you claim to know PKLS.  I'm not saying that the person PKLS doesn't exist IRL, only that the PKLS forum account is a puppet.  Also, I'm not suggesting that Cain is acting alone in this.  Having someone else agree with him that the PKLS drama is real makes it that much easier for everyone else to accept it.  See the Asch Conformity Experiments.

To further create chaos and strife, he could even have a puppet account "out" him.  Such a puppet account would ideally claim to be an alt account from day one, so people would assume that the alt wasn't really an alt.  Ideally, the alt account would have some small amount of respect, but Cain would be too lazy to really pump the alt's post count.  Instead, he could have the alt contribute something that seemed useful.  Because the alt would have a very low post count, and his "outing" would be full of holes; other forum members might consider the possibility of a prank and then dismiss it based on the weakness of the alt's post.

Cain, I congratulate you on such a masterful scheme.
Q: How regularly do you hire 8th graders?
A: We have hired a number of FORMER 8th graders.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on March 12, 2008, 05:06:41 AM

This whole PKLS thing is Cain pranking / trolling the PD.com forums.  Utter genius!  Nobody would see it coming.

Evidence:

1.)  Cain's response to PKLS's 2nd post is 3 minutes and 9 seconds after (s)he posted.  Even if he just happened to be on the forums at the time she posted, he would have also had to refresh the main screen or look at the "recent" posts almost immediately after she posted.

2.)  She isn't banned.  Does anyone else agree with Cain that it's okay to threaten reprisals on an innocent (in the sense that they haven't trolled us yet) third party but it's not okay to just prevent her from reposting?  The only realistic explanation for why (s)he hasn't been banned is either that Cain and the other mods want her here or that it would be too troublesome to keep banning a changing IP address.

3.)  The timing of her second post.  I mean, doesn't it seem a little convenient that the second PKLS post didn't come until well after everyone had established that she was a crazy stalker woman who deserved a good trolling, and people who didn't know what was going on were caught up to speed?

4.)
Quote from: PrincessKLSCain, you've gone too far, at least I haven't given your real name online evil mad

Erase that now!

I can't seem to find where he's given PKLS's name anywhere.  It isn't in the OP of the ATTN Everyone thread, and there isn't a "Lasted Edited" underneath it.  Why bother posting PKLS's name if you know ahead of time that you're just going to have too later?

Some of you claim to know PKLS.  I'm not saying that the person PKLS doesn't exist IRL, only that the PKLS forum account is a puppet.  Also, I'm not suggesting that Cain is acting alone in this.  Having someone else agree with him that the PKLS drama is real makes it that much easier for everyone else to accept it.  See the Asch Conformity Experiments.

To further create chaos and strife, he could even have a puppet account "out" him.  Such a puppet account would ideally claim to be an alt account from day one, so people would assume that the alt wasn't really an alt.  Ideally, the alt account would have some small amount of respect, but Cain would be too lazy to really pump the alt's post count.  Instead, he could have the alt contribute something that seemed useful.  Because the alt would have a very low post count, and his "outing" would be full of holes; other forum members might consider the possibility of a prank and then dismiss it based on the weakness of the alt's post.

I'm so doing this.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: Golden Applesauce on March 12, 2008, 05:06:41 AM

Evidence:

4.)

Erase that now!

Its an excellent theory but

a) I really dont ban people unless they do something illegal and
b) even I'm not this good.

Cramulus

Recently, on #discord, I accused St. Verbatim of being the Concordia guy. Lo and behold, look what showed up:

NICE DODGE, CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER

Does it come as any surprise that two of the people in #discord at that moment were CAIN and HOOPLA?

WE ALL KNOW IT'S YOU, SO GIVE IT UP.

incidentally, I also want to point out that the author of the Concordia Movement blog, the Central Scrutinizer, is an anagram for

Czarist Recliner Nut

If that doesn't scream BARON VON HOOPLA, I don't know what does.