News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

Reclaiming the Laughter - Rant Z

Started by Zurtok Khan, October 08, 2005, 07:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Nope, I'm all for pwning redneck biggots and dickbag fratboys. The ony sexual preference I would attack someone for (physically or otherwise) is being a pedophile. If I could do so with impunity I'd kill every last child molester with my bare fucking hands and if my life ever gets seriously screwed up I might just do it anyways. Other than that, the only thing that bothers me is stupid people.

B_M_W

Quote from:  Nope, I'm all for pwning redneck biggots and dickbag fratboys. The ony sexual preference I would attack someone for (physically or otherwise) is being a pedophile. If I could do so with impunity I'd kill every last child molester with my bare fucking hands and if my life ever gets seriously screwed up I might just do it anyways. Other than that, the only thing that bothers me is stupid people.

This is the correct Schwinn 10-speed.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Zurtok Khan

Quote from:  
Quote from: His Holiness the ZurtokWhat, you're ashamed that there might be someone else around here who could *gasp* steal your lime light?

The limelight of a section I never post in? AYRTS?

Quote from: His Holiness the Zurtok
I wanted a Hiatus, so I took one. I did not run off with my tail between my legs. I got fed up so I walked out for awhile. There is an utter difference between the two.

Just because you're angry that you have a small penis, don't take it out on me. I will have to laugh at your tiny pee-wee more =)

Oh noes!!!1 A penis joke and a PMS joke! You truly are a master of everything ghey. Don't mistake ghey for gay, you seem to have been doing that with nauseating frequency lately. You're the one who kicked up a bunch of shit after you said you were done and then got owned repeatedly by pretty much everyone. Read the post where you tried to argue that "private messages" were not private. That's what getting owned looks like. You never did appologize for that horseshit either.

Fine.  Whatever.

But, why the FUCK would I apologize to you, or anyone on this board?  I do what I'm going to do, and I say what I'm going to say.  Have a problem?  Get over it.

If you keep thinking "That man has abused me," holding it as a much-cherished grievance, your anger will never be allayed. If you can put down that fury-inducing thought, your anger will lessen. Fury will never end fury, it will just ricochet on and on. Only putting it down will end such an abysmal state.
-Sunnata Vagga

This is about how I am feeling right now.

I'm sure you have a thousand complaints about that.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Because I can't resist posting pictures.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: His Holiness the ZurtokSo, you say you're here to start a ruckus?  You say you're here to show the Chaotes what chaos is?  You make me laugh.  Hell, I make me laugh, since I'm doing the same thing that you're doing.  But, I think I do it better, I think I might have to show you.

Okay, so show us.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

W00T!! ANOTHER MASSIVE WAVE OF PURE STUPID IS ABOUT TO BE UNLEASHED!!!

The Doctor

Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: The DoctorYou have the power to stop this!

But, why would anyone want to?
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

The Doctor

I don't know. Maybe it would be an interesting experiment to try and go a week without a flame war?
Priest, Church of Eris

-

BORING!

*shoves the Doctor down another flight of steps*

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: The DoctorI don't know. Maybe it would be an interesting experiment to try and go a week without a flame war?

You extremist you!
Resistance is Fertile.

-Mark Twain

-Mark Twain

The Doctor

*stands up, dusts himself off*

Wow! How many floors down does this place go? I'm impressed.

*walks away whistling*
Priest, Church of Eris

-

I think its kind of like an escher print.

The Doctor

Quote from: His Holiness the Zurtok
Quote from: The DoctorI don't know. Maybe it would be an interesting experiment to try and go a week without a flame war?

You extremist you!

*sigh* I know, it was too much to ask. Maybe the people here just aren't up to that kind of a challenge. Someday, maybe....

Nah.

8)
Priest, Church of Eris

-