Main Menu

Reclaiming the Laughter - Rant Z

Started by Zurtok Khan, October 08, 2005, 07:31:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zurtok Khan

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: His Holiness the Zurtok
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from:  Yeah, but you can't say it's a suprise.

I just want him to show us what Real Chaos(tm) is.  After all, he's better at it than we are.

But, I wonder...is our satisfaction guaranteed?

Of course not.

But, I'm not here to get into the arguement of who is more Discordian(tm).  I'm here to make more Pie and Cookies.  Or, make my own brand of Pie and Cookies and call it something cooler and fluffier.

You said you were better at Chaos(tm), and that you were going to show us.

Are you going to let your public down?  What about Little Billy?  Are you going to disappoint HIM?

Yes, I want Little Billy (and especially that terrible band - HIM) to be disappointed.  I was also making the attempt to laugh at myself in that statement.  But, perhaps on further examination I didn't make the sarcasm go far enough.
Resistance is Fertile.

Always acknowledge a fault. This will throw those in authority off their guard and give you an opportunity to commit more.
-Mark Twain

I thoroughly disapprove of duels. If a man should challenge me, I would take him kindly and forgivingly by the hand and lead him to a quiet place and kill him.
-Mark Twain

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Or maybe you're incapable of being funny.

P.S. I appologize for not posting a gratuitious pwned or owned pic in the previous post.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: His Holiness the Zurtok
Yes, I want Little Billy (and especially that terrible band - HIM) to be disappointed.  I was also making the attempt to laugh at myself in that statement.  But, perhaps on further examination I didn't make the sarcasm go far enough.

Great.  Now Little Billy's dreams will be crushed, and he'll turn into a bitter young man, who will join the military out of sheer ennui...comeing home from Iraq, he'll find that the only job avaialable is in the post office, where his bitterness and PTSD will turn to uncontrollable rage.  He will then gun down all of his co-workers, thus killing the man who would have been the father of the man who would have invented the devices which would have kept you and your loved ones from being slain and devoured by Nazi Hell Creatures from the Center of the Earth(tm).

I hope you're fucking satisfied.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

I hope that guy shoots Zurtok first.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  I hope that guy shoots Zurtok first.

Fuck you.

He'd BETTER shoot ME first.

Goddammit.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Quit being so selfish, the elimination of extreme cases of ghey takes precedence over your needs and wants.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Quit being so selfish, the elimination of extreme cases of ghey takes precedence over your needs and wants.

Blow me.  I've been hearing that excuse for more than 3 decades.

Maybe you should take part in the search for a cure for ghey so society could tend to yuor needs.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Maybe you should take part in the search for a cure for ghey so society could tend to yuor needs.

Piss on THAT.  Why should I help the monkeys?

Eh.. point...

.....but don't expect them to gather up the wherewithall to kill you.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  Eh.. point...

.....but don't expect them to gather up the wherewithall to kill you.

They'd better, for their sakes.

:lol:

You think they care what happens to themselves as a whole?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  :lol:

You think they care what happens to themselves as a whole?

That's why I try to deal with them on a personal basis.

Yeah, I hate them THAT much.

You've got to be one of the busiest people ever then.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  You've got to be one of the busiest people ever then.

Yeah, but on the plus side, it's not like you have to go LOOKING for assholes.

:lol: