News:

And if you've misplaced your penis, never fear. This forum is full of dicks.

Main Menu

Is Maxwell Atoms (Grim and Evil cartoon) a discordian?

Started by godemperorofhell, October 11, 2005, 04:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

godemperorofhell

The question comes as one of is characters in the Grim adventures of Billy and Mandy is no other than the Goddess herself! She speaks like a valley girl, has a killer body and sports a golden apple with a K (and is voiced by Rachel McFarlane)
Any info?
I have no heaven to pay.
I have no Hell to resist.

Discordian Pope Cäsänövä Fränkënstëïn the Younger, Chaplain of the Sacred Order of the Knights of the Living Dead,Lord of the Umlaut,  Scribe of the Congregation of the Sacred Acorn. Slayer of the Gosmolast

The Doctor

Priest, Church of Eris

-
Support A Cure For Ribbons!

Funny little human brains, how do you get around in them?

LMNO

Probably.

If you poke around, you'll see a few posts regarding Billy & Mandy & Grim.

Welcome, BTW.  Try not to feed the bears.

B_M_W

Quote from: LMNOProbably.

If you poke around, you'll see a few posts regarding Billy & Mandy & Grim.

Welcome, BTW.  Try not to feed the bears.

And remember to pay the chocolate tax to the Open Bar. 8)
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Before the opening credits you will find some intersting bits as well.  Like Mandy saying, "This statement is false."

He has also thrown in Adonis, fairies, elves, gnomes, The Boogie Man, Nervil(?) and of course, Evil Clowns.  

Eris' Golden Apple has figured in the plot of several shows.  Including one where Eris gives it up, she is givning up Chaos, Billy ends up with it, calls it a golden banana, and the end result is pretty much beyond description.  Grimm, Billy and Mandy are all fused into a single globulous being with lobster claws and udders.  

So, yeah, I would say, the person known as Max Atoms is a Discordian  :lol:

godemperorofhell

But I wanted to feed that cute purple bear with a brain-in-a-jar in its head!!!! :D
THX, It feels so fine to be amongst discordians, specially ´cause I got my rabies and tethane shots this morning.
I have no heaven to pay.

Discordian Pope Cäsänövä Fränkënstëïn the Younger, Chaplain of the Sacred Order of the Knights of the Living Dead,Lord of the Umlaut,  Scribe of the Congregation of the Sacred Acorn. Slayer of the Gosmolast

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: godemperorofhellBut I wanted to feed that cute purple bear with a brain-in-a-jar in its head!!!! :D
THX, It feels so fine to be amongst discordians, specially ´cause I got my rabies and tethane shots this morning.
Sorry, god d00d, the new shows are The Grimm Adventures of Billy and Mandy, the Evil shows sometimes play separately, or sometimes they throw them in.  The general was in one of the newer ones, but the bear isn't around any more  :(

fluffy

Quote from: godemperorofhellTHX, It feels so fine to be amongst discordians, specially ´cause I got my rabies and tethane shots this morning.

yeah
we're glad you got your shots
we wouldn't want to get rabies

godemperorofhell

Quote from: fluffy
Quote from: godemperorofhellTHX, It feels so fine to be amongst discordians, specially ´cause I got my rabies and tethane shots this morning.

yeah
we're glad you got your shots
we wouldn't want to get rabies

LOL.

Down here in Genhinnom, Mexico, where I live, we are having the latest season of "Billy and Mandy" as well as reruns of Evil con Carne (Malo con Carne in spanish) I am watching them at 5:00 am before I go to work.
I wonder if children watching those shows will grow up and be like us... It is a happy thought... Well, that is, if they don´t try to do like Billy and summon Yog-Sothoth.
By the way, that black demonic uncle of Billy is Nergal.
I have no heaven to pay.

Donkeyotay

What channel and time is this cartoon on..I have never seen it but you guys talk about it all the time!

godemperorofhell

Quote from: DonkeyotayWhat channel and time is this cartoon on..I have never seen it but you guys talk about it all the time!
CARTOON NETWORK, check your local cable listings for availability. I don¬¥t really know if it¬¥s on in USA because I watch it in Cartoon Network Latin America.  CARTOON CARTOONS will often have one short per show.
I have no heaven to pay.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

The Wisdom Cube

i am the wisdom cube

The Wisdom Cube

i am the wisdom cube