News:

I hate both of you because your conversation is both navel-gazing and puerile

Main Menu

Czcigodny!

Started by Efrim, October 18, 2005, 03:31:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Efrim

Zatrzymywany. Złapany w pułapkę w Polsce. Nie Może rozumieć klawiaturę. Zmuszany użycie barbarzyńca Polerują język. Posyłają pomoc.

-Efrim
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimZatrzymywany. Złapany w pułapkę w Polsce. Nie Może rozumieć klawiaturę. Zmuszany użycie barbarzyńca Polerują język (językowy). Posyłają pomoc.

-Efrim

HOLY SHIT!  YOU BASTARD!  You're ALIVE?

Fucker...you still owe me for that pistol!
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

B_M_W

Quote from: EfrimZatrzymywany. Złapany w pułapkę w Polsce. Nie Może rozumieć klawiaturę. Zmuszany użycie barbarzyńca Polerują język (językowy). Posyłają pomoc.

-Efrim

Im guessing thats Polish.  :lol:

Is THAT where you've been, Efrim?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

-Efrim

Yeah, he went missing a while ago.

Seems that not even Polish cannibals can take down "The Batavia Brawler".

Meanest. Hippie. Ever.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Efrim

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

-Efrim

Tak. jest słusznie piekło!
"There comes a time when every man feels the urge to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and start slitting throats." -- H.L. Mencken

L,
Efrim

B_M_W

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger

Yeah, he went missing a while ago.

Seems that not even Polish cannibals can take down "The Batavia Brawler".

Meanest. Hippie. Ever.

:lol:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Efrim

-Efrim

Jest zjadł przez psy! potrzebuję tego większa ilość!

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Efrim

-Efrim

Bullshit.  You only had two jacks.

TGRR,
Is happy to see you alive, so he won't kill you.

Efrim

-Efrim

Bullshit.  You only had two jacks.

TGRR,
Is happy to see you alive, so he won't kill you.

Żywy? Prawdopodobnie w prawnym poczuciu słowa!

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Żywy? Prawdopodobnie w prawnym poczuciu słowa!

Dude...a full house beats a pair.  Don't play dumb with me.

I have to return to Illinois again, soon, for that legal bullshit.  I'll email you.

Efrim

Musi Zbiegać. Będzie usiłować używać angielski po raz następny.

L,
Efrim

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: EfrimMusi Zbiegać. Będzie usiłować używać angielski po raz następny.

Okay.  Speak English, or I'm not bringing you any Mescal.

Assuming you are back in Illinois, that is (your being alive indicates that).

B_M_W

Quote from: EfrimMusi Zbiegać. Będzie usiłować używać angielski po raz następny.

Okay, see you later Efrim!

Donkeyotay

I think he is telling us that those cannibals demand fresh human flesh or they will not let him go :shock:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: DonkeyotayI think he is telling us that those cannibals demand fresh human flesh or they will not let him go :shock:

Toss them you-know-who.  They'll be happy for MONTHS.