News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

The Countdown

Started by Enrico Salazar, October 26, 2005, 04:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

The countdown began long before any of you were born.  It's talked about by the older people, old women in babushkas whispering between twig like fingers about how "it" is going to come down sooner, rather than later.

The countdown is indiscriminate.  It gets everyone in the end.

Every day that people discuss how much the new Amazing Race has gone downhill, every day that people wonder where the next bomb is going to pop up, every day that Condaleeza Rice smiles that Newman grin, every day that bird flu is spread, every day that the new Pope hides documents, every day that the bloggers comment, every day that Britney's baby is photographed, every day that the internet wars continue, every day that the murders continue, every day that novels 'written' by celebrities are published, every day that 'biopics' like Domino are released, every day that the newspapers distract from the real story, every day that your 'leaders' your 'protectors' lie to you it gets closer.

It gets closer and it's been coming since the start of time.

Your philosophies won't help you.  Your religions won't help you.

Discordianism sure as shit won't help you.

Soon the shit is going to splatter against a fast moving fan.

When it comes down, you can stay in Enrico's rec room.
Did someone say gorgeous?

East Coast Hustle

hah!

that was wonderful.

it gave you away, though. but you know me, I won't tell.

:wink:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

fluffy

i think you should score it for your rant contest, ech

he was quite eloquent

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Fizzwitz Glorypoop

Thank you, Enrico. I would be delighted to hide out in your rec room.
Fizzwitz Glorypoop, Baroness of Paradox, Episkopos of the Cabal of Innocent Absurdity

"Snorting ground up crows beak off the broken shards of your bathroom mirror might not get you high, but that doesnt mean its not worth doing." - Z3