News:

There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.

Main Menu

Official Release: Discordian Tarot v. 1.267

Started by the other anonymous, November 01, 2005, 08:02:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DJRubberducky

I dig it.  Now I need to see if I can get the hang of them - it'd be a hoot to try and sell Discordian Tarot readings at the festivals I currently attend.  Or better yet, the ones I don't. :twisted:
- DJRubberducky
Quote from: LMNODJ's post is sort of like those pills you drop into a glass of water, and they expand into a dinosaur, or something.

Black sheep are still sheep.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

the other anonymous

Quote from: DJRubberduckyI dig it.  Now I need to see if I can get the hang of them - it'd be a hoot to try and sell Discordian Tarot readings at the festivals I currently attend.  Or better yet, the ones I don't. :twisted:

The best part: even experienced tarot readers won't know what going on, so you can do pure cold-reading as you throw the cards around, wow 'em, and say, "It's all in the cards," thus forever altering their world-view. ("Bob" needs Bobbies. :twisted:)

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

I'm making a zip of all three and hosting it at POEE.

Just sayin' :)
Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Whoa!

I wonder if I can dupe people with these.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

the other anonymous

Quote from: synaptyxI'm making a zip of all three and hosting it at POEE.

Just sayin' :)

I'VE BEEN MIRRORED! w00t!!!!1!1!!1

nurbldoff

Nature is the great teacher. Who is the principal?

the other anonymous

Quote from: nurbldoffCongrats!!

So... what's up next? :D

A font (ahem) and then I'll spend the winter hacking on a video game.