News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

The Vision

Started by Enrico Salazar, October 28, 2005, 09:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrico Salazar

Exactly 22 minutes ago Enrico had a vision.  He was on the toilet at the time grunting and concentrating on the removal of a rather large and hard turd when a pop sound went off in his head.

The vision appeared, floated around, and said some words.

Enrico was slightly preoccupied at the time, though, so he didn't really pay attention to what the vision said.

He is sure it will come back and repeat if it is important.

Stay Tuned.

your friend,

and future prophet,

Enrico.
Did someone say gorgeous?

fluffy

does it involve sushi?

East Coast Hustle

and thusly did Enrico Salazar jump the shark.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: East Coast Hustleand thusly did Enrico Salazar jump the shark.

8)

Yep.  Well, he can HAVE the prophet business.  All I ever got from it was a headache.

TGRR,
Is waiting for Enrico's thoughtful & original prophecy on the number 23.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Enrico Salazar

Enrico actually has no memory of this post.  Around lunch on Friday he began to sip on a mixture of Pepto and Javex, which at the time was wonderful . . . Enrico got to talk to his grandfather who he hadn't seen since he had been blown to pieces by a landmine in his closet one day . . . it was beautiful.

Then he went to clip his toenails, and he nixt memory is of waking up in the fountain down the street the next morning.  

Strange.

You can tell it was just a hallucination religion, though, becuase there was no asking for money.

your friend,

and still just a normal human,

Enrico.
Did someone say gorgeous?