News:

Living proof that any damn fool can make things more complex

Main Menu

last night

Started by Horab Fibslager, October 31, 2005, 03:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Horab Fibslager

while you were out with soem hawt babes, i was hanging out with one fo the most annyoing people on earth, helping some freinds drink his beer and smoke his weed while pwning everyone in halo. the level design is shit, and despite never having played it before, nobody killed me for for a good half hour. they were playing drinking games, but i don't play thsoe things,so i jsut kept taking double shooters of whatever gawdawful whiskey that fool doug likes. of course i've been out of practice, so after soem gumbo, ad way too many shots, i floated home. i actualyl don't remember teh truip home, btu i do remember the gumbo takign it's revenge on my toilet when i go tback in.

all in all teh highlight fo the night was a shared w00t! among the 3 of us as we loaded up blood gulch. too bad you're stuck witha  stupid fuckin rpg, and the warthog is a piece of shit.
Hell is other people.

Shibboleet The Annihilator

How do you suck with an RPG?

Horab Fibslager

me? i don't suck with anything.

rpg's just suck.

<- likes skill in his games.
Hell is other people.

RPGs are teh pwn.

Pistols are the best though.

Horab Fibslager

i can only tolerate teh nades in cs because they aren't one shot.

splash damge ftl!

the pistol in halo is decent.

but at least one of the maps had some kinda of platform jumpy bullshit involved with bottomless pits of death.
Hell is other people.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I only know wat you are talking about because of red vs blue :|

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: mian tiao FredI only know wat you are talking about because of red vs blue :|

Heh.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: mian tiao FredI only know wat you are talking about because of red vs blue :|

red vs blue is as close as you want to get to the abhorent beast that is halo miss noodle.

rvb = great justice
halo = great shit. ok not great.
Hell is other people.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

red vs blue = BEST EVAR
i think i need to start a religion for it

...i got bored after the first level of the first halo

Horab Fibslager

we played the sp for a little while, but then the gumbo and the whiskey started hitting me.

all i remember about it was soem gimpy looking monsters shooting at me.

it was weak.

teh guy who's hosue we were at, who is a total retard, was goign on aout duckman all night. he was like"what show could be better. me and my buddy looked at each other and were like rvb? hello? el oh el.

and then i said bow cha bow wah wah wah.
Hell is other people.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Horab Fibslager

it'sa really shitty show that used to be in usa channel primetime when i lived in texas.

had ione good episode, when the guy sfrom weird science were killed in a botox armegeddon.

ok  i lied. there were no good shows.
Hell is other people.

Duckman was alright.

And Halo was really more of a multiplayer thing, that was the most fun for me at least. Get a bunch of friends together and get some drugs/alcohol (optional) and then just start pwning each other.

Horab Fibslager

perfect dark 64 was better.
Hell is other people.

hooplala

Duckman fucking sucked.

Rex the Runt was fucking aces, though.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman