News:

Doing everything exactly opposite from "The Mainstream" is the same thing as doing everything exactly like "The Mainstream."  You're still using What Everyone Else is Doing as your primary point of reference.

Main Menu

LHX - short circuits - part 4 - principia discordia

Started by LHX, October 26, 2005, 04:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Quote from: Horab Fibslager
<-- pays with beers and intolerable conversation.

Heh, that's the 2nd funniest thing I've heard all day.

The first was a girl farting.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: Horab Fibslagerwu wei is a philosphy, adn unless roger has learned to relax, adn take things as they come, and say too ducks and a bucket everytime you know whatever happens, then yeah, same old roger, not wu-wei style.

oh an droger shruggin means he's gettin some. lol

<-- coudl use soem hismelf.

Ask, and ye shall receive:

http://www.subgenius.com/bigfist/pics2/filth2/fernfilth/bd_titBob1.jpg

mother of jesus! you fiend!

[/hst]
that's it i need soem strong drink.

I didn't WANT to do that.

But it was a moral imperative.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from:  
<-- pays with beers and intolerable conversation.

Heh, that's the 2nd funniest thing I've heard all day.

The first was a girl farting.

Did a pea roll out?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Horab Fibslager

well today's woman, is strong, independent, and so irrocincillably self centered it will make you go bald prematurely.

yes strogn drinki sneeded.
Hell is other people.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerwell today's woman, is strong, independent, and so irrocincillably self centered it will make you go bald prematurely.

yes strogn drinki sneeded.

You say that like it's a BAD thing.

TGRR,
Loves his strong, independent, and sociopathic woman.

B_M_W

Quote from: Horab Fibslagerwu wei is a philosphy, adn unless roger has learned to relax, adn take things as they come, and say too ducks and a bucket everytime you know whatever happens, then yeah, same old roger, not wu-wei style.

As for reverting to my old, evil ways, sure.  Eventually.  YOU know it's going to happen, I know it's going to happen....hell, even LITTLE BILLY knows it's going to happen.

The only question is when.

TGRR,
Thinks it will be a while.

AHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!!! NEED BLEACH, MUCH EYE BLEACH, NOW!

Why did I have to click on the shiney, shiney link?! I need to go back and read Hugh's rant a couple thousands more times.

And I need more eye bleach.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

As for reverting to my old, evil ways, sure.  Eventually.  YOU know it's going to happen, I know it's going to happen....hell, even LITTLE BILLY knows it's going to happen.

The only question is when.

TGRR,
Thinks it will be a while.

AHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!!! NEED BLEACH, MUCH EYE BLEACH, NOW!

Why did I have to click on the shiney, shiney link?! I need to go back and read Death to Poultry's rant a couple thousands more times.

And I need more eye bleach.

8)

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeShit is Shit. You can't eat it, you cant drink it, you would have to be a fucktard to smoke it, and its pretty useless period. The only thing religion is good for is fucking with peoples minds. Take Consumerism, for example.

8)
But you can stir it.  And fling it.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LHX

Quote from: Rabid Badger of God
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeShit is Shit. You can't eat it, you cant drink it, you would have to be a fucktard to smoke it, and its pretty useless period. The only thing religion is good for is fucking with peoples minds. Take Consumerism, for example.

8)
But you can stir it.  And fling it.

the two most important properties of shit
neat hell

The Anti-Cabbage or Fig-1

1) -Strong-, -Independent- and Sociopathic woman.

2) Strong drinking

3) The delightful picture

4) Eating (and smoking) shit

Anyone got an appropriate step 5?
The Ghost in the Machine is a Peeping Tom.

A*S* K.S.C. P.O.E.E. A.S.P.C.A.